Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khabok
No idea what you're doing wrong. I don't find it hard at all, and neither does anyone else that I know in real life that's currently playing the game.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
You read my mind and then posted it
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
No idea what you're doing wrong. I don't find it hard at all, and neither does anyone else that I know in real life that's currently playing the game.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.
Totaly agree, beware of the 12 yr. olds with keyboards
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Theres nothing wrong them, unless your a baddie. Then I can see them being hard.

All they have is alot of heath, their damage is down from beta.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie
Theres nothing wrong them, unless your a baddie. Then I can see them being hard.

All they have is alot of heath, their damage is down from beta.
how is thier damage down from beta? In closed beta they were alot easier and that sucked.. Open beta they got some power but not this bad.. now I am getting hit one time and dead. Sometimes 2. They usually ignore my team and go straight for me when I havent even fired a shot. Then sometimes the AI goes dumb and they stand thier and take it.. so I dunno what is going on already been bugged but still I just dont know
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-30-2010, 12:21 PM
never have had a problem with either of these classes. I usually just have my whole team target them first and eliminate em quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
You read my mind and then posted it
alrgiht you know what enough is enough both reported and both are being sent with links to mods your trolling and insulting other people is done and if nothign is done by crypic thier are other routes and avenues to take to end this (all legal of course)
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
alrgiht you know what enough is enough both reported and both are being sent with links to mods your trolling and insulting other people is done and if nothign is done by crypic thier are other routes and avenues to take to end this (all legal of course)
I'm sorry. Are you threatening me over the internet?

No, really?

I'll send you an private message with my f'ing address and phone number if you want it. That's how little I care about any threats you might make to me.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-30-2010, 12:32 PM
I haven't had a prob with 'em. Target them first, out of range, with a knockback/stun attack, and have your entire away team focus on that target first. If/when they get up close, use melee attacks to drive them back followed by stun attack again. Their melee attacks DO hurt quite a bit. Upgraded personal shield and armor helps a LOT.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-30-2010, 12:34 PM
*Has Sniper Rifle of some sort*

*Enemy sighted*

2. 1. 1. 1. 1. 2. (If not dead by now, repeat process until it is)

If facing Swordmasters of other close combat types, throw a few random 3's in to the equasion.

Profit!
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
I'm sorry. Are you threatening me over the internet?

No, really?

I'll send you an private message with my f'ing address and phone number if you want it. That's how little I care about any threats you might make to me.
/reported nutin else to say