Lt. Commander
# 81
01-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
ohhh I have a question I been noticing this since day 1 and I finally decided to ask:

In a massive fire fight.. and then... I notice my speical attack is flashing I hit it and they vaporrize was thier somethign specal used to allow this? I been noticing it for awhile and been meaning to ask...

If a target has been exposed, using an expose attack, then hitting them with an exploit attack will do MASSIVE damage, and can vaporize them outright. I can do between 500 and 1800 damage with one shot using this, depending on crits and flanking.

The second fire option on a weapon is its expose or exploit attack. Several special abilities also have a chance to expose targets.

Exposed targets have a funny looking animated circular target kind of thing on them. You will know it when you see it. Your secondary attack flashes when you have an exposed enemy targeted and are carrying an exploit weapon.

Equip your BOffs with some expose weapons, and possible carry one expose and one exploit weapon on yourself. Use the target next exposed enemy key (default G) to quickly target an exposed enemy.

I like to have an exploit weapon, one BOff with an exploit, and the others with expose weapons.

Mastering this will make your game MUCH MUCH easier.
Lt. Commander
# 82
01-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken07
swordmasters are not overpowered.

its just the other npc's are underpowered.
other npcs are just fight for their purpose like the fighters in space just to harass and be annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 83
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
ohhh I have a question I been noticing this since day 1 and I finally decided to ask:

In a massive fire fight.. and then... I notice my speical attack is flashing I hit it and they vaporrize was thier somethign specal used to allow this? I been noticing it for awhile and been meaning to ask...
You actually spent the whole time defending your opinion that they are over powered and then I just can't put into words what I want to say for fear of being totally banned, Here is how I feel.
Lt. Commander
# 84
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
You actually spent the whole time defending your opinion that they are over powered and then I just can't put into words what I want to say for fear of being totally banned, Here is how I feel.
<3 Acidpunk
Lt. Commander
# 85
01-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Dont nerf these. They are easy to kill if you expose, exploit, then switch to secondary weapon and use secondary attack
Lt. Commander
# 86
01-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim_Kill View Post
Dont nerf these. They are easy to kill if you expose, exploit, then switch to secondary weapon and use secondary attack
see I consider swtiching weapons going to one when your cool down isnt up an exploit and refuse to use it.. its a game mechanic I know just how I feel
Lt. Commander
# 87
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
see I consider swtiching weapons going to one when your cool down isnt up an exploit and refuse to use it.. its a game mechanic I know just how I feel

Please don't make anymore threads.
Lt. Commander
# 88
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
THIS. My god THIS. OP - you complain so damn much that it's hard and yet you still never even learned how to fight. Of COURSE you're having issues. You don't even know how to use the basic driving mechanic for combat.

When the server goes back up why don't you actually use that "flashing power", realize your mistake, and then delete your posts.

Geez.
Lt. Commander
# 89
01-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
That is the Expose/Exploit mechanic. Certain attacks have the ability (Random Chance) to "Expose" a target... making them vulnerable to certain types of attacks :p
You know what's better then seeing an exposed NPC turn bright orange and then disintegrate? Seeing two exposed NPCs turn bright orange and then disintegrate!
Lt. Commander
# 90
01-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongbad
You know what's better then seeing an exposed NPC turn bright orange and then disintegrate? Seeing two exposed NPCs turn bright orange and then disintegrate!
haha it is a nice sight and when ur close by u do hear them scream lol