Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Klingon space is cold and empty... Nothing at all like the first day of open beta.

All of my fears came true... Long pvp wait times are upon us. I can only assume that those that were Klingon in OB have not made Klingons this time around. Looks like the Devs should consider cutting off their weak link. FvF will be enough for the masses lol. At least that way they could then focus even more of Star Fed, the next failsauce.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
during prime time I didnt have to wait more than 2 minutes. Maybe you're bugged and should relog.

I hope they patch some of the klingon stuff right away but hold off on FvF tilt hey get more numbers
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm a die hard Klingon, but I find the PvP system in this game to be seriously flawed. So with that in mind, I can only take so much Kahless Expanse before I'm ready to go explore the Fed PvE content. Then again in a few days I might be scrapping my Fed toon to make my blended Trill toon. Just using a plain jane human right now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:03 AM
dude less than 1 day in the head start u SHOULD not be whining about this i havent even managed to grind a fed up to 6 yet so i can make my klingy because i have things like work so dont get your knickers in a twist and give it more than a day sheesh
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:04 AM
There is no honor in whining
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:11 AM
The Klingons are there, we have a severe shortage of Feds. I guess they don't want to PVP until they have all their blues.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
The Klingons are there, we have a severe shortage of Feds. I guess they don't want to PVP until they have all their blues.
This. Plenty of KvK games going off.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 03:13 AM
The best fix maybe for everyone to just do KvK matches for a while. All Klingons need to level through PvP, so if everyone did KvK, everyone wins. Plus you won't have to worry about the Fed Zerg outnumbering you.

A lot of the Feds are in the "race" to the end game and will only be doing PvE for a while. So KvK might be the only option till things settle down.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl
The best fix maybe for everyone to just do KvK matches for a while. All Klingons need to level through PvP, so if everyone did KvK, everyone wins. Plus you won't have to worry about the Fed Zerg outnumbering you.

A lot of the Feds are in the "race" to the end game and will only be doing PvE for a while. So KvK might be the only option till things settle down.
i agree...and since the kill counts are still too high and payouts lowered we should all just stick to KvK and help each other level...help keep KvK FULL!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo
Klingon space is cold and empty... Nothing at all like the first day of open beta.

All of my fears came true... Long pvp wait times are upon us. I can only assume that those that were Klingon in OB have not made Klingons this time around. Looks like the Devs should consider cutting off their weak link. FvF will be enough for the masses lol. At least that way they could then focus even more of Star Fed, the next failsauce.
Dude if you looked at the numbers you'd see the wait time is because there aren't enough players. Give it another day or so until people actually get past level 6 and perhaps gather a better rifle or a kit first and you'll see more people PVP.

BTW, welcome to the fed side of pvp. Not funny waiting for the Q timer, is it ? Wondering wether you'll have half an hour to do something else, or wether you'll be in in a minute.
FvF will help to bring the Qs down and that will go a long way to keep people interested in pvp. Don't worry about not enough FvK tho, most people prefer turtlebashing over wargames