Lt. Commander
I was hoping that all the improved character creator features that I heard we were going to get would be in by today. But it looks like it's just the exact same one as in the beta, which has WAY fewer options than I would have expected.

Where are the new head types? Hairstyles? New sliders/options for the many parts of the head that still can't be modified?

I am extremely disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Betazoids had their eye colour fixed so that its just black now, instead of an array of colours lacking black. That's one difference right there from beta to now, perhaps there are more to find too. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okkay View Post
I was hoping that all the improved character creator features that I heard we were going to get would be in by today. But it looks like it's just the exact same one as in the beta, which has WAY fewer options than I would have expected.

Where are the new head types? Hairstyles? New sliders/options for the many parts of the head that still can't be modified?

I am extremely disappointed.
If your talking nose shape, size, chin size ect. you have to select advance in the head options.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker88 View Post
If your talking nose shape, size, chin size ect. you have to select advance in the head options.
No, I *am* talking about the advanced options. It seems like they promised way more options than they ended up delivering.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Like what?