Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
During the episode 'Of Bajor', I got as far as 'gather intelligence on the dominion presence on DS9'. The console you use to scan frequencies for this part is not glowing and there is no interact button.

Not sure if the bug is tied to faction, but my character is romulan allied with KDF. Another player there had the same problem but he was a KDF gorn.

I have seen a couple romulan players use the console, so it seems to be working for some.

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/2928/h60i.jpg You can see in the mission list on the right I am on this part of the episode and that the console is not glowing or has an interact button to use it.

Edit: There is also no map marker circle to indicate where to go.

Edit2: What I did when I logged in on this character was take the episodes 'Second Wave', 'Of Bajor', and 'Facility 4028' so I could work on getting the Jem'hadar ground set. I did Second Wave and after defeating the Jem'hadar ships I chose the option to warp directly to the Bajor system, and I already had 'Of Bajor' in progress. I beamed to the planet and started the episode.

Completing 'Second Wave' gave me the 15 lobi for the day for the currently ongoing event.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 11-03-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
11-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Well that's just swell. I had beamed up to my ship, exited to Beta Ursae, and went AFK for a few minutes. I was just sitting outside the Bajor system.

I was planning to drop the mission and start the 'Of Bajor' episode over from the beginning to see if that fixes the console problem. When I came back I found that the game had crashed to desktop. If it aint 1 thing it's another.
Career Officer
# 3
11-03-2013, 11:15 PM
After the game crashed on me yesterday I called it a night for the game.

Today I dropped the episode 'Of Bajor' and restarted it from the beginning. For the missions where you have a choice to do 1 of the other, I chose the opposite of what I did the first time.

Once I got to the part for 'Subsystem Spyworks' the console was glowing and I could interact with it, and soon after completed the episode and got my Jem'hadar personal armor.

The funny thing is I didn't have to adjust the frequency. When I clicked the console it was already set to the exact frequency to contact the ferengi on DS9. Talk about luck lol.

Edit: I also got my 15 lobi for the day since this episode qualifies.