Ensign
# 1 Purchased ZEN not showing up
11-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Hello. just purchased 2K Zen with paypal but it shows zero when i try to transfer. had this problem awhile back. any way to look into this please
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-03-2013, 06:05 AM
Yeah - have the same problem. Logged a ticket.
"Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable..." - Romulan tenet

Ensign
# 3
11-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Yea, I can't pay for ZEN also. What a joke.
Ensign
# 4
11-03-2013, 07:05 AM
OK< the site took several minutes to load the payment processors. What a slow server!
Ensign
Hello there .I would like to report a serious issue that i'm having while charging zen.After doing 3 steps correctly and i press checkout , the paysafecard page to enter the pin and secure the payment won't come up.I only get this :

If you continue to have issues, contact PWE's Billing Department through our knowledgebase and troubleshooter or give us a call at 1-888-344-4478 (Mon - Fri, 10am ~ 7pm PST).

Tried multiple times over 5 hours nothing change although 8 hours ago the first option to select payment load up imidiately now it takes a min!

Would love for some help!
Career Officer
# 6
11-03-2013, 08:15 AM
DO NOT DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION

PWE automatically bans the accounts that do... just file the report... and give them some time to find out what happened...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Career Officer
# 7
11-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gydeal View Post
Went to dispute the purchase on Paypal. THEN I get an email from PWE saying that since I have an open dispute, my acct. is banned.

I'm a lifetimer (on two Cryptic/PWE games, in fact). There is NO WAY a Zen purchase (disputed or not) should result in a banning of my account. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE service. Someone needs to resolve it, NOW.
Payment disputes trigger an automatic lockout... don't dispute the transaction if this happens to you... just give them some time to address the tickets. Disputing only locks you out of the game until they can research... and since several (including me) have filed tickets... it could be a bit before they get to that.

Give them some time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Lieutenant
# 8
11-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Can confirm. Same issue.
Ensign
# 9
11-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gydeal View Post
Also affected by the Zen/Paypal purchase thing. Filed a ticket with PWE. No reply. Went to dispute the purchase on Paypal. THEN I get an email from PWE saying that since I have an open dispute, my acct. is banned.

I'm a lifetimer (on two Cryptic/PWE games, in fact). There is NO WAY a Zen purchase (disputed or not) should result in a banning of my account. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE service. Someone needs to resolve it, NOW.

yea that's a bit overboard. I got a reply back from my ticket. Basically they know of the problem but it's still not fixed. Still no Zen

We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your Zen.

Unfortunately, our servers have experienced a critical failure with PayPal which caught your payment(s) in a pending state. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to find the cause and resolve this issue as soon as we can.

You can check the status of your transaction here: https://billing.perfectworld.com/history

Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated! See you in-game!
Ensign
# 10
11-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Same here also