Republic Veteran
# 21
11-04-2013, 05:37 AM
No new KDF content until the great Klingon Relaunch!

*Remaster all episodes and make them internally consistent/match with the revised/new maps.

*Content from level 1 to Cap, unique from the Klingon, Gorn and Orion POV rather than cookie-cutter dialog for each.

*Revamped FE dialog.

*Complete re-balance and rework of ALL existing ships.

*Unique Klingon FE

*Unique Klingon-Only STF/Fleet-Grind maps.

*Total rework of Character Creation and uniforms.

I know Season 9 is already in the works, but I'd love to see this as Season 10.

And really, the war needs to be OVER by now, both sides need to be working to solve the impending crisis rather than continue to pick at each other.

Also, the Klingons are not a villain-faction. They went to war with the Federation over a valid sound concern (The Undine) and once this came to light, they should have brought the war to a conclusion. "Ok now we've forced you to realize what is going on, we're going to back off." After all an endless multi-front war that consumes the empire is SUICIDE not glory.

Just my opinion on the KDF issue... Back to the Federation Frigate Pet.

Perhaps something new is needed.

Perry Class Carrier Pet:

1 PD turret
1 PD torpedo console
1 dual beam bank
Fire at Will

Scale it to the right size, give it the appropriate HP and shields and now the Federation has something unique! A small tough anti-spam frigate.

And how about a Federation Science Drone?

1 Dual Beam Bank
Sensor Scan
Subnuke

Of course we can't leave the Tac-minded folks out in the cold...

Fed Tac Drone:

1 DHC
Rapid Fire
1 Quantum
Torp Spread
Fire On My Mark
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-04-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
Back to the Federation Frigate Pet.

Perhaps something new is needed.
Is not
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
FED: Mir Fnar <S>, Shillegah Z'Cknli <R,E>, Neane <E>
KDF: A'ma <T>, Ethexio <S>
~~~~[ in game since 2010 ]~[ accolades: 13,910 pts ]
Captain
# 23
11-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvalecortez View Post
Can we launch Defiants as well please?
Damn it you stole my idea lol
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Career Officer
# 24
11-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaevsman View Post
So... you want a Miranda Launcher!
nooo... i want a Tier 5 Miranda Refit with a Genesis Torpedo. ...and every time i press the button somebody screams random Shakespear quotes.
Republic Veteran
# 25
11-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
nooo... i want a Tier 5 Miranda Refit with a Genesis Torpedo. ...and every time i press the button somebody screams random Shakespear quotes.

[Genesis Torpedo [2B][ornot2B]]
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
# 26
11-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Erm... is it just me or are the posts in this thread showing up in the wrong order?
Rihannsu
# 27
11-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaevsman View Post
So... you want a Miranda Launcher!
Not as carrier pets.

As torpedoes.
Republic Veteran
# 28
11-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:

I know Season 9 is already in the works, but I'd love to see this as Season 10.

And really, the war needs to be OVER by now, both sides need to be working to solve the impending crisis rather than continue to pick at each other.

Also, the Klingons are not a villain-faction. They went to war with the Federation over a valid sound concern (The Undine) and once this came to light, they should have brought the war to a conclusion. "Ok now we've forced you to realize what is going on, we're going to back off." After all an endless multi-front war that consumes the empire is SUICIDE not glory.
I suppose you've never done the Doomsday Device, with people like B'vat in power Klingons are war hungry, I'm not saying all Klingons or even the player themselves is one of them...but Klingons like B'vat do exist.
Republic Veteran
# 29
11-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
I suppose you've never done the Doomsday Device, with people like B'vat in power Klingons are war hungry, I'm not saying all Klingons or even the player themselves is one of them...but Klingons like B'vat do exist.
Done it. And there are more than likely Federation buttheads pushing for moar-war as well. Just saying there needs to be a resolution, not "kiss and make up" but perhaps a cease-fire/return to the way things were TOS/Movies.
-------------
Captain
# 30
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Done it. And there are more than likely Federation buttheads pushing for moar-war as well. Just saying there needs to be a resolution, not "kiss and make up" but perhaps a cease-fire/return to the way things were TOS/Movies.
I mean hell, you got manics like Drake running around doing god knows what in Section 31, plus if you go back to DS9 episodes, section 31 tried to take over the federation government.

Plenty on both sides making that continue. Though the newest episode gives hope that will be brought to a close. Along with the borg threat.
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Varanus)
Commander Altair RRW Anduril(Ak'rif Warbird)