Lt. Commander
# 1
11-03-2013, 08:49 AM
More Cannon than that Avenger you all love. I think its a nice looking ship and it would fit right in this game with the rest of the so called cannon ships.
Captain
# 2
11-03-2013, 08:50 AM
I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lt. Commander
# 3 I want this.
11-03-2013, 01:04 PM
http://youtu.be/rEUf9UfRpSU

OMG i would buy this if it was in the store and i don't like buying ships. Its just so cannon and beautiful.

Last edited by jarfaru; 11-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Commander
# 4
11-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Just, no...
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-03-2013, 01:41 PM
I'd take the Odyssey over this, and it doesn't look very canon to me.

Has nacelles, a saucer, and a hull...if that's all it takes to be considered canon I suppose it's canon...other than that it doesn't look very canon.
Captain
# 6
11-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Well, at least it's not yet another Galaxy.
Captain
# 7
11-03-2013, 08:41 PM
It looks like someone took an Excelsior and gave it a face-lift and combined it with the currently existing Star Cruiser then tried to fuse them, gave up, blew the whole thing to hell, then remade it, and tried again, and failed miserably, and unable to admit their failure called it a success and made a youtube video with epic music to make themselves feel better and to possibly draw our attention away from the horrendous monstrosity being showcased in the video itself.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 8
11-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
It looks like someone took an Excelsior and gave it a face-lift and combined it with the currently existing Star Cruiser then tried to fuse them, gave up, blew the whole thing to hell, then remade it, and tried again, and failed miserably, and unable to admit their failure called it a success and made a youtube video with epic music to make themselves feel better and to possibly draw our attention away from the horrendous monstrosity being showcased in the video itself.
While I agree with all that.... its STILL better looking the the Avenger and the Ody, how tragic is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.
Captain
# 9
11-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Hmm, honestly I kinda like it (except for the force-field shuttle bay, I've always thought those were a bad idea). The lines are different but one can see the lineage. Maybe different nacelles too with a more 2409 bussard collector. Definately a 'different' kind of ship and I don't know if it would have been suitable for The Next Enterprise though, but I like the odd aesthetics.
Captain
# 10
11-03-2013, 10:04 PM
It looks like someone was a fan of both the Oberth and the Sovereign, and then had a confused moment.....
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!