Lt. Commander
# 101
10-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeb3 View Post
Due to recent events, the one known as April Fox, is no longer part of Rogue Spectre Fleet, as well as that to avoid future problems with any other fleet, and to start clean the fleet known as "Rouge Spectre" (or Specter, depending on your spelling prefrence) is also no longer in existance.

I 'personally' request, that any misgivings, hatered, missunderstandings, or such, that has occured to be ended here.

And if it would not be too much to ask, could a Moderator close/lock this thread?

Thank you in advance,
eeb3.
I am President Afov Leader of the ADF Fleet. I am willing to talk this out seeing how this @April.Fox player is no longer in your fleet. ADF has no ill will against the Members of RSF. I am Sorry at the time @April.Fox was the leader of your fleet and was behaving in ill will against ADF under the RSF Flag. I would not mind talking this out on a Team Speak Server if youíre interested in this matter Mr. eeb3 youíre welcome to come to the ADF TS3 server and we will talk this out. This all said ADF will halt the War between ADF & RSF for 1weeks time for diplomatic talks to happen between ADF & RSF to work out. Itís my hope that we will be able to end this war.

Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter.

PS for the rest who do not know all the ins and outs I suggest maybe not commenting on this till you know what happen with all fleet involved. Not trying to be rude in that comment