Career Officer
# 1 MISSION BUGGED: Alpha
12-03-2013, 09:38 AM
just in case nobody has reported it. to try and "motivate" the romulan i attacked him with my shard sword and i KILLED him. now i cannot complete the mission
Commander
# 2
12-06-2013, 02:32 AM
I was not able to duplicate that bug, coercing the Romulan worked for me.

Other small issues in Alpha:
*Characters do not properly move their lips during voiceovers.
*Characters are missing proper background images during dialogues, sometimes they are just displayed with a generic starfield-background.
STOWiki admin.
Career Officer
# 3 This Mission is NOT Bugged
12-06-2013, 07:12 PM
This mission is NOT Bugged. I just got done successfully playing it. The OP gave a clue when he said he drew his batleth: there is a button that says MOTIVATE on the side of the screen that the player hits until the NPC talks. There is no combat involved. The OP misunderstood and went into fight mode, with predictable results.
Tervok Romulan Science/KDF Ally (active)

Kalex 50 Starfleet science (inactive)

Vanra 50 Romulan/Fed Tactical (inactive)
Career Officer
# 4
12-08-2013, 05:06 AM
I am getting a bug on Alpha.
Brief screen popups showing dos information then gone.
Career Officer
# 5
12-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick4science View Post
This mission is NOT Bugged. I just got done successfully playing it. The OP gave a clue when he said he drew his batleth: there is a button that says MOTIVATE on the side of the screen that the player hits until the NPC talks. There is no combat involved. The OP misunderstood and went into fight mode, with predictable results.
when i pressed "motivate" the romulan became hostile to me and i killed him with my bath'let
i replayed the mission and did not kill him this time but he still became hostile and my boffs still shot at him untill he gave up and helped me

Last edited by imadude3; 12-08-2013 at 05:52 AM.