Career Officer
Recently when i spawn the Triolic pattern enhancer instead of my screen turning blue and looking ghostly it simply turns completely black while in the effect area of the enhancer. While in the enhancer i can still see character name tags but nothing else is visible unless i walk out of the enhancer effect area.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Captain
# 2
10-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsi1e View Post
Recently when i spawn the Triolic pattern enhancer instead of my screen turning blue and looking ghostly it simply turns completely black while in the effect area of the enhancer. While in the enhancer i can still see character name tags but nothing else is visible unless i walk out of the enhancer effect area.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Noticed that today too. It has to be something with the shaders. I have no clue what but it used to be blue and ghosty for me as well. AFAIK, I have not changed any settings but there have been changes to the whole system since LoR. Hopefully someone knows?
Career Officer
# 3
11-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Today I just noticed this as well.

Ticket ID #2,089,183

Someone put down a Triolic Pattern Enhancer and when I was inside the field, the entire screen went black, except for the HUD UI. Also experienced similar on Tribble when testing the new Tutorial.

Had this video card (NVIDIA GeForce 5900 GT 1MB) for years, and been playing STO with it since F2P, never had a problem.

Suspect might be an incapability with the NVIDIA Drivers.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I only have it do this on Defera in the city area.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891