Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 241
11-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron4eternity View Post
I admit by no means do I work for a fortune 500 company in middle management or anything like that but I do far better off then you I would bet on. More forum PVP? I know real pvp in this game blows at times so this forum pvp is more exciting then the impending season 8 launch. Ps my interweb C--- is bigger than yours!
Gone pure digital?
Lieutenant
# 242
11-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
I admit by no means do I work for a fortune 500 company
Aren't you a taxi dispatcher or garbage disposal guy or something like that? Not a fortune 500 indeed.

"Working as intended"... 1 year later they "fix" it.
Lt. Commander
# 243
11-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emp1591 View Post
Aren't you a taxi dispatcher or garbage disposal guy or something like that? Not a fortune 500 indeed.
Not the garbage man for sure although I hear the county pays them well. And you do what?
Career Officer
# 244
11-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Not the garbage man for sure although I hear the county pays them well. And you do what?
Why ask when you have not revealed what you do, he most likely heard a rumor.
Star Trek Online, where the developers think it is alright to play a game with a FPS rate of 10 or worse. Blame it on the players system that ran just fine before Season Nine.
Ryche of Hammer Squadron
Lt. Commander
# 245
11-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Why ask when you have not revealed what you do, he most likely heard a rumor.
Idk why we are even discussing this for that matter as it is way off topic. Oh that's right a certain fes player derailed the thread in a failed attempt to troll me. And now we do forum pvp HEHE!

From what I have been reading ground had a few significant fixes but they failed to touch the more important ones like all disable immunities. Also willpower affecting the cryo immobilize duration and it killing half your powers tray. It appears they stopped the sword 2 attack from knocking back but what about chain knockbacks from everything else?

And once again the new lobi store weapon can be fired from stealth module lol! Before I blow 50 free lobi on that weapon on each ground toon what our our opinions of it? I ask about it as it worth carrying for it's 3 firing attacks? I don't want it for the exploit since I am sure that will be fixed in a week. I have found a viable use for the elachi weapon non omega cloaked so I made that part of my ground arsenal on all toons. What types of weapons does each attack mimic? It appears the 3 attack is a new form of attack though.

I was able to get on for brief hour yesterday and had the benefits of the sure footed trait without carrying the trait. I wasn't able to test it with another player but is it actually working? I can see this being overpowered and making engy's useless and such since we all crouch + aim keybind ourselves

Last edited by tron4eternity; 11-14-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Commander
# 246
11-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Starbases aren't built in a day. Adjudicatorhawk is pretty awesome about getting things fixed even if it takes a bit of time.

The sword knock back was part of a greater issue that affected any exploit capable melee attack. It is corrected. Yea the sure footed thing is obviously messed up, and it is working on characters that don't have the trait. I doubt that'll be here long but then again I thought the same thing about the knock back issues. To be fair the issue with knock back was a bit of a subtle problem. This sure footed thing and the Voth weapons being active while under operative cloak will hopefully be addressed quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 247
11-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
And once again the new lobi store weapon can be fired from stealth module lol! Before I blow 50 free lobi on that weapon on each ground toon what our our opinions of it? I ask about it as it worth carrying for it's 3 firing attacks? I don't want it for the exploit since I am sure that will be fixed in a week. I have found a viable use for the elachi weapon non omega cloaked so I made that part of my ground arsenal on all toons. What types of weapons does each attack mimic?
I've been to busy with finals and work to actually test it or play with it, but it seems like it's a minigun w/ a pulsewave 3rd attack.
--
Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
Commander
# 248
11-14-2013, 11:35 AM
More like a weak sonic pulse then a pulse wave shot. I spent free lobi on it but I don't think I'll buy another one.
Captain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZlm...ature=youtu.be

A message to the ground pvp fleets. You don't have to dominate the Q with broken tactics. The community isn't so fierce that it is called for. Relax, be yourself, and have fun. But most of all, begin treating other players with respect and let them have some fun.

My new ground build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEH80lmwQM

Visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Akurie369?feature=watch
or, follow me on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bi-Sh...70769523107039
Career Officer
# 250
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
This has group hug written all over it.