Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131029a.28

General:
  • Resolved a crash that was occurring when loading into the Crystalline Catastrophe event.
  • Equipped consumable items will no longer be placed into the inventory when used.
  • Resolved a graphics issue which was causing some players to see distorted images and backgrounds.
  • The tertiary attack of the Voth Shocktrooper Cannon may no longer be used in Social Zones.

Known Issues:
  • A crash is occurring for some at the loading screen after launching STO.
  • The mission "Mine Enemy" cannot be completed.
  • The Romulan EV suit light is in the wrong spot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
The tertiary attack of the Voth Shocktrooper Cannon may no longer be used in Social Zones.
WHAT!??!? that was awesome. That and 100 disco balls made DS9 worth going to.
Beers!
Jengoz =?

"Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
Career Officer
# 3
11-25-2013, 02:27 PM
What about BFAW etc not crit'ing? Or has this been fixed already?
Rihannsu
# 4
11-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Resolved a graphics issue which was causing some players to see distorted images and backgrounds.
Anything about simple textures and graphics/icons missing/not loading after a longer play time?

Overall the "Known Issues" section is way shorter than one would expect it to be...

Last edited by suaveks; 11-25-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strorus View Post
What about BFAW etc not crit'ing? Or has this been fixed already?
+1 Please fix Fire at Will to crit again, this would really make my day

+1 Also kind of sad the Voth Stormtropper can't use its tertiary attack in social zones. That's actually the reason I even knew it existed and then spent 50 lobi on it. It is also a pretty good gun though, but it's more FUN than good. I think this will dramatically reduce the sales. Sad!
Career Officer
# 6
11-25-2013, 02:42 PM
+1 for the BFAW Crit chance fix.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 7
11-25-2013, 02:47 PM
The mission "Sphere of Influence" is making costume slots unusable for some players. See here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=897841

Is there any chance this bug will be fixed before December 5th?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Maybe I'm a tad confused, but FAW in of itself, shouldn't be causing any better chance to crit, or even increase chance to hit with a crit. That should be native to the base beam array of itself, if it has CritD or CritH, in of itself. I would think if, of anything, the FAW would 'water down' the chance to cause a crit, anyway. I find myself at this point, not relying on it, as much, as all the 'dps' talk, is ever fubar to me.

SAYING this, since it was apparently a part of FAW somehow anyway, I would 'like' to see it back as well. Let's just remind ourselves, 'not' to be dps freaks, please. It twas one reason I left 'that' over MMO, with green skinned pandas, and all that over leeted jazz. It all 'has' been about teamwork and the 'little' things, that all combined, that seems more important to consider here. I got to wave nine of NWS, with FAW, as it is, this past weekend, so lets not live in the pixelated fantasy that inaccurate (and all the current parsers 'are' that, thankyouverymuch,) dps numbers, that seem overinflated these days, anyway.

I'm more in the camp here, for getting FIXES for all the Boff problems, that have plagued this game, since LoR released! ENOUGH empty tray problems! ENOUGH changing zones, causing ship boff slots dissapearing! ENOUGH seeing Romulan Boffs in puke green uniforms! (And thousands of Reman clones in a LoR universe, as it 'is' also! ENOUGH all this even affecting Boffs unable to keep to their Doff departments, or even appearing on our bridges properly! (I'm SICK of seeing my Sovy bridge, overpopulated with all male Bolians! I mean, EW!!!)

How about some attention to 'these' problems, at some point here!!? A good game shouldn't have to endure this, for 'this' long.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93314053000&dateline=  1378014577
Commander
# 9
11-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleaic View Post
Maybe I'm a tad confused, but FAW in of itself, shouldn't be causing any better chance to crit, or even increase chance to hit with a crit. That should be native to the base beam array of itself, if it has CritD or CritH, in of itself. I would think if, of anything, the FAW would 'water down' the chance to cause a crit, anyway. I find myself at this point, not relying on it, as much, as all the 'dps' talk, is ever fubar to me...........
I will just ignore all your anti dps nonsense and inform you that the issue is not that FAW should increase crit chance or damage, it doesn't and never has. The issue is that FAW should use your standard critical chance and no longer does, when in FAW you have a 0% critical chance. It has been acknowledged as a bug already.
Fed Fleet: Kodiak Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20) | KDF Fleet: Imperial Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20)
Lieutenant
# 10
11-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Known Issues:
  • A crash is occurring for some at the loading screen after launching STO.
Should've known we be left out yet again.