Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 11
11-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
you know something must be wrong with a faction, when the most recommanded ships are lockbox ships.
no 5 tac console ship, and no 5 forward weapon ship

i'd personally go for one of the 2 tal shiar ships, or the temp destroyer

i have 3 KDF toons and i use a guramba still on my tac, a tal shiar destroyer on my engi and a breen cruiser with my orion sci.
Tbh, I'm still pleasantly surprised nobody suggested deleting the character and rolling a Romulan instead. I have Romulans and I prefer my Klingons, all the same.

But ehm, yeah. I'd have loved a c-store (or fleet ship with discount) favourite, considering I got a whole bunch of alts - that'd make it a very easy purchase for me.

I guess I'll just try out the Kamarag I've got for a little while, to decided yea or nay for battlecruiser style ships (Fleet Kamarag/TS Battlecruiser/Torkaht), and then, by the time I got 800 lobi, decided whether to go with one of those or with the Krenn, instead.

Also @Mondoid: yes the Peghqu does look like a very nice ship, but at 150 euros for a ship (ok, ship pack for KDF/Fed/Rom), that's a little steep for me Particularly as I've already unlocked most of the other benefits.
Captain
# 12
11-06-2013, 04:28 AM
with the 15 lobi per feature episode every 20 hours per account, you can make 450 lobi still until december 5th.
and maybe there will be a lobi sale again some time, so practically cryptic is giving away a free lobi dreadnought.
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 13
11-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Yep. Plus I already had around 400 lobi from doff packs, so I'm already up to 500 now. On schedule for 800 by the end of the event. That's one of the reasons I was looking at the lobi options, as well.

Still not sold on switching to Battlecruisers, btw, Klingon or Tal Shiar. The Kamarag I'm now flying (Aux2Bat DHC build, don't really like the idea of switching to beams) feels like a step down in damage output, without gaining all that much survivability (to do with manoeuvrability and def scores on my BoP, I suspect). Just less one-shots. I remember liking it for my sci and eng, but maybe it's not quite what I want for my tac. Will test it some more, though

Last edited by twam; 11-06-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-06-2013, 07:06 AM
I tried to run Cold Comfort and Spin the Wheel for 15 each but only got 15 for the one, not the other.
Are we suppossed to get 15 per episode we run or just 15 a day?
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
# 15
11-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I tried to run Cold Comfort and Spin the Wheel for 15 each but only got 15 for the one, not the other.
Are we suppossed to get 15 per episode we run or just 15 a day?
Just 15 per account every 20 hours.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Empire Veteran
# 16
11-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar01 View Post
Just 15 per account every 20 hours.
excelleng. Thanks. Thought I was doing it wrong.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 17
11-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
excelleng. Thanks. Thought I was doing it wrong.
You were doing it wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!
Marrek Steele: RAdm CO 99th Pursuit Squadron Flagship USS Nike(Avenger)
Lunimara Hawk: LT Gen IKS Eclipse(Dyson Destroyer)
Altair: Rear Admiral: RRW Anduril( Ak'rif Carrier)