Lt. Commander
# 51
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
My highest character is 60 child because this was the cap in the first year, I have not played WOW since that first year because the end game blew chunks. Stomping my feet? No child, I just need some entertainment from you till the server goes back up please continue...
ROFL. Is that all you got sport? Aw nevermind, just think you can subscribe to WoW again whilst you wait for STO to come back online. Perhaps your fellow little epeen strokers in WoW's forums won't shun you for being so low level.

Thank for providing such hilarious entertainment. I just hope I'll be able to see through my tears of laughter.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
wow...I'd love to know what MMO you play that has no server downtime, esp after patching or release??
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by framdor View Post
So, you are aware they have three other MMO's. This means you should also be aware of thier history - of which you have implied. But, yet your pre-ordered another of thier MMO's.
Actually I have not played CO. "Logic" would dictate that if you are making a 4th MMO, you would learn from your mistakes from the previous 3 MMO's... Ask Spock about Logic...
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
ROFL. Is that all you got sport? Aw nevermind, just think you can subscribe to WoW again whilst you wait for STO to come back online. Perhaps your fellow little epeen strokers in WoW's forums won't shun you for being so low level.

Thank for providing such hilarious entertainment. I just hope I'll be able to see through my tears of laughter.
No child, I have no desire to play WOW. The only thing I can see is your ignorance, which shines so brightly
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
No child, I have no desire to play WOW. The only thing I can see is your ignorance, which shines so brightly
In that case you may need glasses ROFL. Good night young naive one lol.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, you can say "ok, chill out - it's just head start, it's just a game, all MMOs have problems at start" - that's true to some point, there were a lot of games that got through it....

BUT

there's one example of LotRO - from what I know the beta time was quite long for it, it was quite well tested, and in general - the launch went quite smoothly, maybe even making it the best one in the game genre? Anyway, apparently it's possible to achieve that "promised land of every MMO developer" - a quite problem-less start, you only need to give the audience a time for testing it through, and hold the launch until there's absolutely no major bug/issue left (meaning things like server stability, problems with the rewards, or other "important gameplay issues" that might upset the player, making him feel like he's just wasted his time).

Well, it's surely too late to stop the game's release, and we can only hope the game won't die due to bad rewiews and impressions gained through this "childhood time" - still, let's hope this, as well as other game developers learn that lesson, that it's better to postpone the release until the product can really be called so, than make it a "(paid) beta v.2.". :-/
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
Funny.. I thought this game launched on the SECOND not on the 30th
^ win (10 char Minimum....... le sigh)
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-30-2010, 02:12 PM
To the OP:

You're right, this isn't Open Beta. HOWEVER, this also isn't the official release date of the software. If this continues past Feb 2nd, then by all means, complain. Right now, you are playing for FREE. You did not PAY to play in headstart, its a bonus perk of preordering. You paid for access to the software on and after Feb 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAnubis85 View Post
To the OP:

You're right, this isn't Open Beta. HOWEVER, this also isn't the official release date of the software. If this continues past Feb 2nd, then by all means, complain. Right now, you are playing for FREE. You did not PAY to play in headstart, its a bonus perk of preordering. You paid for access to the software on and after Feb 2nd.
My bank statement says I paid... The money is not in my account, it is their account, so I PAID. If I PAID I cannot be playing for FREE. Grab your shoulders with both hands and pull really hard and maybe your head will pop out of your...

P.S. If I would cancel right now I WOULD NOT get the momney back that I paid for early access... I could always do a chargeback
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
In that case you may need glasses ROFL. Good night young naive one lol.
Awwww, thanks for the compliment For you to be calling me "young" you must be 70 or 80 years old, in that case I think you are senile, you may want to just uninstall.

P.S. If you are under 30, you can call me daddy