Ensign
Hi.

I can't enter any system in the hromi block?
Captain
# 2
11-30-2012, 07:46 PM
It's bugged. Makes some diplomatic missions impossible. Minor pain in the tribbles.
# 3
11-30-2012, 08:59 PM
The autopilot sets you too low for entry into the system. What you'll have to do is circle the area until you get the option "Warp to Hromi Cluster".

It's a pain, I know.

Same for Traelus cluster and some other areas.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Career Officer
# 4
11-30-2012, 09:29 PM
I find you have to be right on top of it, 0 light years away, before you can enter.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-01-2012, 03:52 AM
At one point, I was having this same issue. I was there a couple of days ago and it seemed liked whatever was causing it was fixed.
# 6
09-27-2013, 11:46 PM
As of this date there is still a problem with it. Try coming in from the Azure sector. That worked for me.
Lieutenant
# 7
11-04-2013, 05:25 AM
It's still really fussy, but ogremindes' advice worked for me.
Captain
# 8
11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
The problem is that the autopilot thinks Hromi's hitbox is bigger than it actually is. No matter which direction I come from, after my engines cut out I always end up having to move forward again to get the popup.
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 9
11-04-2013, 04:27 PM
The easiest thing to do it to autopilot to the navigation point. When you stop moving, give it some throttle to ease forward until your are 0.0 km from the nav point. You should get the prompt to travel to the cluster.
Super Moderator
# 10 Closing Necro Thread
11-06-2013, 01:38 PM
"Captain! A Necro-class Thread just decloaked!"

"Photon torpedoes, full spread! Phasers, fire!"

"Direct hit, Captain!"

"Mod, send a priority message to Starfleet. We have disabled a Necro. Advise them that this Necro was hidden for more than 30 days before it suddenly decloaked and we had to neutralize it."

OOC: Please don't post in threads that have been "cloaked" for 30 days or more. Start a new one.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread