Lt. Commander
# 1 Flee holding trade.
11-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Why don't our starbase, mines etc benifit from passing trade?.
I often visit other ships and other fleets holdings to do business, as do many other captains I know and as do the many people that visit my fleets holdings. But why when they buy items using there fleet credits and Dilithium, does my starbase not benifit, after all our starbases are conducting business so some of the customers credits or dil should go to the fleet whos services you are using.
Im not talking about using my own fleets requisitions for buying weapons or consoles. I mean as well as that somthing should go to the fleet your are shopping at.
And charging people to use the holdings will never work, other than for ships, and im not talking about added cosrs for the shopper, im just saying, then someone asks for access to a t2/3/4 starbase for duty missions or consoles etc. The fleet who supplies that service should gain somthing from that transaction, like a small amount of ec added to the fleet bank as a bonus or something.
I just think it would be a good idea thats all.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Didnt mean to post that, it was not finished, anyway I just think that fleets could conduct trade in a better more autonomous way. After all its a large part of the sto game play especially at the endgame level.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.