Lt. Commander
# 41
01-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Dingus View Post
Common Apophis, your a God you should know everything!
You dare defy your God's great scheme of things?
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-30-2010, 02:26 PM
yeah i saw a miranda firing purple weaponry are you telling me we can get antiproton weaponry that early in the game?
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-30-2010, 02:49 PM
no it's a command to change the color of your weapons it's pretty cool to see a nice pink explosion when your ship dies
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
What you mean by guy that cnahge the subspace map?

I'm willing to bet that you guys saw someone with a polaron beam that he looted somehow, or someone on the TOS connie.
Hum the tos connie doesnt come out till tues and it was a miranda class.

And there was a guy that was banned during OB for changing the subspace map by removing the grids and other items.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Xp
'/powerhue 0 #' Replace the # with anything from 0-255 0=Red 255=Purple Standard phaser was 25, blue is 225, teal is 200.
I hope they get rid of this, I have enough trouble with immersion issues and convincing myself this is the Star Trek universe already. I don't need pink phasers going off around me.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Well I think that if it is canon Star Trek you're after you should make a lot of fuzz about federation ships with Klingon weapons or 1000 different uniforms and ships using a lot of color on them. Leave this feature in the game or take away everything that isn't canon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█. NCC-92872 .
TMT Fleet
Commander JohGeiz th'Shrox
Tactical Captain
U.S.S. Rainbow Warrior
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█.. TMT FLEET -.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
I hope they get rid of this, I have enough trouble with immersion issues and convincing myself this is the Star Trek universe already. I don't need pink phasers going off around me.
Oh boo hoo for you. If you want immersion join starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
Well I think that if it is canon Star Trek you're after you should make a lot of fuzz about federation ships with Klingon weapons or 1000 different uniforms and ships using a lot of color on them. Leave this feature in the game or take away everything that isn't canon.
]
I agree. I want the colors to stay. Canon should not be an issue since many things in the game are not canon. Also if you go out to the Star Trek Official site they state that canon is fluid, not set in stone and open for debate.

The color schem as it exists today is not good for "some" players with red/green color blind issues.

I have various other customizations in the game, but THIS one is my favorite.