Lt. Commander
# 71
03-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
You didn't answer--boxers or briefs... This is very important...

I remember my airwalks, they've just been retired. First set of 'board shoes I bought back in the 90s. They were awesome.

The spikey factor is cool, though. Now I'm getting a picture of you looking like my old IT boss. LOL
Both lol
I'm wearing Boxer briefs...
Not as tight as briefs, or as loose as boxers. I need to have a little support, or i'm grouchy lol. If you must know, they are blue, and made of cotton Haynes i believe...
Lt. Commander
# 72
03-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Both lol
I'm wearing Boxer briefs...
Not as tight as briefs, or as loose as boxers. I need to have a little support, or i'm grouchy lol. If you must know, they are blue, and made of cotton Haynes i believe...
LOL, I am familiar with the Boxer Brief. LOL
Blush
Lt. Commander
# 73
03-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Blush? Wow, you must be VERY familiar with it. In a way that perhaps we should not ask about?
Lt. Commander
# 74
03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Blush? Wow, you must be VERY familiar with it. In a way that perhaps we should not ask about?
i disagree...
I'd like a detailed explanation of how she is familiar with them. Do not leave out details....
Lt. Commander
# 75
03-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
No! I am not familiar with his boxers or briefs, Rusty. But at least he answered the question. First guy to since I sort of hinted at it.
Lt. Commander
# 76
03-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Green pajama pants with moose printed on them. When I wear them I often declare "The Moose Is Loose."
Also a Ghostbusters insignia t-shirt with a glow in the dark white ghost.
Lt. Commander
# 77
03-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
No! I am not familiar with his boxers or briefs, Rusty. But at least he answered the question. First guy to since I sort of hinted at it.
Dekar is not shy lol

I have my own youtube show...
I don't get shy lol

rule number one to overcome shyness.
-dont care what others think....
Lt. Commander
# 78
03-22-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm too fast for pants, they just slow me down.
Lt. Commander
# 79
03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Sort of hinted at it? Seriously, we're guys. we don't get hints. We certainly don't get 'sort of' hints! We would most likely not even get a 'sort of' question. If you want to communicate something, you have to say it plainly. Would you like to ask a question? Ask it!

Also, I just said "boxer briefs"- I never specified who was in them.
Lt. Commander
# 80
03-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Sort of hinted at it? Seriously, we're guys. we don't get hints. We certainly don't get 'sort of' hints! We would most likely not even get a 'sort of' question. If you want to communicate something, you have to say it plainly. Would you like to ask a question? Ask it!

Also, I just said "boxer briefs"- I never specified who was in them.
couldn't agree more. women need to learn to be more direct and blunt. we do NOT get hints...
furthermore...we sometimes don't get blunt and direct either. but chances are great we WILL get those...
so stop beating around the bush lol