Lt. Commander
# 1 Direct2drive pre-order
01-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Hello everyone.

I have never used Direct2drive before so am unsure about how this works. With the Amazon pre-order, the codes for pre-order (except headstart and open beta, so borg bridge officer etc) will be sent out to the email address of the Amazon account on release day yes? Is this the same for D2D for the joined Trill etc?

Kind of noobish question but thanks for helping!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:57 AM
To my understanding you need to log into your direct2drive account and actually download/get them to send you the codes and whatnot. Even the preorder keys werent automagically sent to me, you need to just send em via your account there to your email.
Also, I doubt the retail keys are available unti retail sales day, which is either feb 2 or 4.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzra View Post
To my understanding you need to log into your direct2drive account and actually download/get them to send you the codes and whatnot. Even the preorder keys werent automagically sent to me, you need to just send em via your account there to your email.
Also, I doubt the retail keys are available unti retail sales day, which is either feb 2 or 4.
So on release day the codes will appear on my D2d account page?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigglett View Post
So on release day the codes will appear on my D2d account page?
No, you have to press download and the codes will be emailed to you
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:22 PM
You should try now, never know, maybe they'll send you your live code now If you do try and they do give it, post here, let us know... I might do them for my DDE.... Right now it's probably going to be Atari, but hey, if I get it early, I'll go to D2D.... even though I hate them
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:15 AM
So far, it's just the head start and OB key.