Lt. Commander
and now?

Are there server issues?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Yep - tried to get into the SB 24 Fleet Action earlier - booted - was stuck at retrieving characters screen - then 15 minutes or so later was finally able to get back in - DID the in space part of the SB24 Fleet Action, and then on Beaming in to do the 'ground' portion (inside SB24) - get booted to the login server and now can't reconnect to the login server.

I thought things were supposed to improve after OB, not get worse as I'm certain we had these loads during OB, but I have not seen disconnecting this bad since CB when the instancing servers had issues. I HOPE that the login queue system isn't logging us out as it seems that every instance change requires us to pass through the login server again, and if it's at a cap; it boots us. You might want to look at that logic becauise I don't understand the need for us to hit the login server on each and every instance change.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:31 PM
nevermind, the serverīs down so its pretty clear
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Yep - tried to get into the SB 24 Fleet Action earlier - booted - was stuck at retrieving characters screen - then 15 minutes or so later was finally able to get back in - DID the in space part of the SB24 Fleet Action, and then on Beaming in to do the 'ground' portion (inside SB24) - get booted to the login server and now can't reconnect to the login server.

I thought things were supposed to improve after OB, not get worse as I'm certain we had these loads during OB, but I have not seen disconnecting this bad since CB when the instancing servers had issues. I HOPE that the login queue system isn't logging us out as it seems that every instance change requires us to pass through the login server again, and if it's at a cap; it boots us. You might want to look at that logic becauise I don't understand the need for us to hit the login server on each and every instance change.
any solution for this one, hanging in the login screen as well after completing the ground mission of sb24?

edit: ok was able to log in again, but now the finished mission was reseted, nice one.