Lt. Commander
# 31
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinks View Post
The badges need changing. There's no real reason i can think of to have so many differing levels of them. If you're worried people might grind the t1 exploration missions just lower the reward and cost for the lower rank items. It's not hard.
Not sure if you're a Klingon or Fed but when us Klingons hit 21 or whatever the level is (Not sure) we lose the easy mod Kahless expanse and are pushed into the Nebulas. The Nebulas arent all to hard either but you have to choose you fights a little bit more.

Note: I can take like 5 typhoon battleships in a tier 1 BoP. I'm not saying nerf it but cmon.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
I agree the Klingon stuff is way too complicated and way too hard to get the stuff you need/want, especially since we have no PVE loot dropping worth keeping, no mission loot, nothing but engineer bridge officer rewards.

We should get enough medals to get most of what we need by half way through a tier, and should be able to save up for loot for the next tier, or get loot drops for the next tier earlier. Feds can get loot for the next tier simply from PVE drops and fleet actions. WE can't. Our fleet actions suck and don't give out anything but batteries for 40 minutes of fighting.
This would help feds who want to pvp a lot too.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-01-2010, 02:45 PM
The only reason I entered the Expanse was to do the quest 4 times. Twice for the T1 Kit and twice for the T2 Kit. If they'd ever fix the PvP Kit vendor I'd be happy never PvE'ing again. lol