Ensign
# 11
11-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
This really does sound weird. Anyway, gratz on your new fleet. What's the name, btw?
Thanks. I'll have to get back on to be able to check on the exact name but I remember it includes the words Fractured Core. I have very limited internet at the moment so I can only access the game between 11:30pm to 3:30am and currently I have too much on my mind to remember exact details but I'll check it out and let you know.

I honestly had no idea that people were buying fleets though I don't think I'll want to sell it any time soon unless I was sure the new owner wasn't going to abandon it like the one before me. I don't know I guess this experience has left me with somewhat of an emotional attachment. lol Weird indeed.
Captain
# 12
11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Well, it's your fleet now. You killed it, you get to keep it.
Captain
# 13
11-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Keep it. Rebuild it. Bring new blood into it. Just make sure you know what you're doing.
Captain
# 14
11-06-2013, 07:38 PM
High tier KDF fleets are a rarity compared to Fed ones. Enjoy your supply of provisions and shop around other people's bases if you have access to buy.
Captain
# 15
11-06-2013, 09:23 PM
As others have said, if you clicked the <Show offline members> button, and your name is still the only one on the list, tag, you're it. You should be able to gain leadership of the fleet, to dispose of it as you will, whether to keep it, sell it off, etc etc.
If you decide to keep it, and invite new people in, just be wary of who you get in, to make sure they don't rob your bank blind, or set them with permission to kick everyone, as then, they could kick you out.

Good luck on your new 1-man fleet, and hope things go whichever way, with it, that you're desiring.

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Captain
# 16
11-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Come to think of it, this sounds a lot like how I became the leader of my kdf fleet. I was at the 4th rank within the fleet and one day all the people above that rank just suddenly vanished from the roster. 30 days later I was leader. Wasn't as advanced a fleet as the op's one unfortunately.

Never did find out what happened to the former leadership.