Lt. Commander
# 51
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskle
ANY other game has nothing to do with it, we are on about STO, no others, but the fact remains, CB and OB are for sorting out issues, that obviously has not been done.
People like you make me quite sick... they been working around the clock to fix issues... alot of issues I reported in beta has been fixed to...
they can't fix all things in a few weeks.. and I for one love that they opened up already instead of waiting another year...
then atleast I can play and watch dumb people post their moronic opinions and laugh (and post dumb answers while waiting on the issues to get fixed so I dont get bored)

its a game... compared to any other game at all even on ps3 I have had several bugs in games...
they have updated and I had games crash... mmorpgs same thing...

Cars... they get returned cause of major flaws that KILL people...

any other object same issues... nothing is EVER done ANYWHERE...
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimskringla View Post
They have a marketing guy who doesn't have anything better to do.
Actually that guy posts alot of msgs but people post to many for him alone to react rofl.
and he is also working on marketing for 2nd of feb... and he is working with the dev's to try and get msgs that simply arent there

I would sooo not want his job...
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piqure Myself
And to think, I just spent a total of $380.00 to do this, and not get a peep from Cryptic.

I think I'm mildly upset.
You didn't pay a dime to play the game right now. Or, if you did, you got screwed and it is not Cryptics fault. You get to play right now because you preordered NOT because of what package you did or didn't buy.

How many times do we need to explain this?