Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Me and my friend decided to play STO together for the opening night, we were both in the same room and I had invited him in to my party (or team I dunno whatever you want to call it). Now about 80% of the time we ended up in the same instance, the other 20% we did not making it impossible to do stuff like starbase 24, the patrol missions and so on.

How do the instances work when you are playing with someone? do you both need to join right at the exact same time to enter the same system? does it only work if the same server has 2 spaces available? is it just luck?

I would have expected more people to be having this issue, or are most people doing it alone?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I can't recall the key but I'm almost positive you can change instances once you've entered an incorrect one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:59 AM
You can click the instance name at top of minimap and then select instance you want!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:11 PM
ah thats good i'll give it a try thank you. Im a big trek geek and liking the game so far up till that issue, so glad to hear theres a way round it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.