Lt. Commander
# 31
09-09-2008, 02:24 AM
I really can't say more, than I am very impressed

keep up the good work
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Thx for this nice Q&A! I'm sure, this game will be awesome! Keep going!
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-09-2008, 02:58 AM
ah its nice to know somethink about the team. And it wont be a boring casual grinding game with ST grafik ok thats good...^^
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-09-2008, 05:18 AM
As has many others have already stated, excellent news on the combat systems you are looking at. Looking forward to more news as and when it arrives.

I am Chuffed
Lt. Commander
# 35 Game Concept
09-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Dear Mr Rivera

I notice that you have alot of knowledge when it comes to mmo's.
I have an idea for an mmo that is realistic and would totally change the way we play. I would like partial credit for my idea but if you or somone else could private message me with maby an email adress so that you could hear my idea that would be great and maby great on your part also.
Lt. Commander
# 36
09-09-2008, 05:32 AM
A timely answer to requests that were made after the last JE Q&A..... I like the attention Cryptic is showing the people that are interested in this project. I believe they are genuinely listening to our feed back & taking on board community advice... Bravo, can't wait to see what develops. Should be a cracker of a game.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Thank You Geko
09-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Captain Geko I love every thing you have said and I'm am really happy that your the one in charge of these things I'm so happy about everything you have said
Lt. Commander
# 38 Thanks for the update
09-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Great to know that the team at Cryptic is on the side of the Trek fans, and staying as true to the franchise as possible for this worldwide MMO
Looking forward to additional updates as progress continues.
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-09-2008, 06:03 AM
I remember the 10six game. Played it for a short time since at the time my isp dropped my connection often. We road around on like skateboards that flew along the ground and picked out unoccupied land to start our own bases. People had hacks in it that would drop your base security before you offically did the things such as leveling past a level to get the auto protection to drop and that was that for me. Was cool though with energy held weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Some of the stuff about Starship Combat he's saying reminds me of nothing more than Star Trek: Starfleet Command II. That is in some ways a very good thing, that game had a good storyline, deceptively complex missions, and, once you were into it, kick-ass starship combat.

Just one problem.
I loved that game, but it had less a learning curve, and more a learning edifice.
As you slowly improved both your ship and your playing style, and began to get how things were done (especially energy management) it became awesome, but on the first two or three trials, it was so hard to punch through that "Whu?" barrier, I stopped playing for months at a time, and gave it up as simply a "bad" game.