Lieutenant
First off I apologize for asking this, but since it seems I can't get the forum search engine to cooperate, and I really don't feel like sorting through tons of threads/posts just to get a simple yes or no, here it is:

For the T'varro refit/retrofit/fleet retrofit, is the T'liss still useable as a costume choice in ship customization?
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsider32485 View Post
First off I apologize for asking this, but since it seems I can't get the forum search engine to cooperate, and I really don't feel like sorting through tons of threads/posts just to get a simple yes or no, here it is:

For the T'varro refit/retrofit/fleet retrofit, is the T'liss still useable as a costume choice in ship customization?
No, it's only available for the t1 T'liss...you can't even use it for the t1 T'varo from the c-store. The only option you have is the greyish skin color but no skin its self.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
No, it's only available for the t1 T'liss...you can't even use it for the t1 T'varo from the c-store. The only option you have is the greyish skin color but no skin its self.
Aww, really? That's a disappointment. Don't really like the T'varo. ...Unless you can put the raptor paintjob on it too?
Captain
# 4
11-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsider32485 View Post
Aww, really? That's a disappointment. Don't really like the T'varo. ...Unless you can put the raptor paintjob on it too?
Sadly no. That's been requested often, but hasn't come true (yet). I'd like to see more bird-motif 'paitn jobs' available for the other ships, too. The Dhelan would look killer with gold and bronze feathers under her wings, as would the T'varo.
Captain
# 5
11-26-2013, 08:02 PM
I really wish they did have some more part options for the BOPs. Straight vs. swept pylons and taipered vs flat aft on the primary hull as specific examples.