Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Sol is a LAG TRAP!
01-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Sol is broken. HALP!

FRAPS of the Sol LAG TRAP
20 minutes later, my tells start going through.
Good times, good times. Great launch there Cryptic. Wanna beef up your servers a bit maybe?

I've been stuck in Sol for a good hour now.

EDIT: There I switched out the attachment. It's not my freakin' network. Note the big red letters: "SERVER NOT RESPONDING". I'm on a T3 at my current location, 45Mbit/sec full-duplex. Totally, not, lagging. Servers are caput!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Server just crashed. The people having issues are maybe 5% of the gaming community. Just remember that when you start crying.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with sol . It's your comp or connection.

Edit: Just watched your vis, and the commentor was right. that looks like your connection. If it was the server, you would see a mass of posts here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
There is nothing wrong with sol . It's your comp or connection.

Edit: Just watched your vis, and the commentor was right. that looks like your connection. If it was the server, you would see a mass of posts here.
Not my connection, right. Yet I was fine until I entered Sol. OK Buddy, like you have any clue of what you're talking about.

Cryptic, fix your ****. Fanboi's, stfu.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprogrammer View Post
Server just crashed. The people having issues are maybe 5% of the gaming community. Just remember that when you start crying.
And 95.74827% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:01 PM


So much for the heavy instancing meant to cut down on lag. hah.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
So much for the heavy instancing meant to cut down on lag. hah.
Is it too much to ask for this space launch to be more like NASAs? Work the first try?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daireishi
Is it too much to ask for this space launch to be more like NASAs? Work the first try?
LMAO. haha. Only in this instance, no one's life hangs in the balance.

In anycase, this is Cryptic... this is their third MMO. I guess we can conclude that yes, it would be too much to ask. d'oh!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:02 PM.