Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Hail Kahless! For honor, glory, and the Empire!
Lt. Commander
# 22 Application issues
02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
To all applicants:

If you have recently applied to join Sword of Kahless and have not received e-mail confirmation of your activation, please add efkahless to your Xfire account and log into ts1.swordofkahless.com:9987 (TeamSpeak3) and meet with either myself or Erroneous. We have recently upgraded our systems and e-mails may not be getting to the correct people at this time. Thank you for letting us know this has happened.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Sword of Kahless is also an international group as well as one that covers several time zones. At present we have members in all US time zones plus members in Canada and Sweeden. Are you a player from Europe looking to join a group of players in GMT or perhaps GMT +1? Looking to mingle with some US folks to play during the early afternoon on the East coast? Look no further than |SoK|.

www.swordofkahless.com
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-19-2010, 08:59 PM
I have also submitted an application and have heard nothing back. I am to the point of having a pvp capable LTCDR of both Klingon and Federation stock. I need a coordinated team to work with. I had assumed. SOK was and remains my first choice. It would be good to get some resolution here.

Thanks!
Poll/G'eek
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Please read the post about the application system issues in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Our systems are back online. If you have recently applied and heard nothing, please resubmit your application.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Are you searching for a group that isn't too big for it's own good? Seen those other guys out there and wonder "wtf were they thinking?"

We feel the *same* way.

Sword of Kahless is the alternative to the typical Klingon clan. For the past 3 years we've prided ourselves in the "quality over quantity" approach by seeking members who:

-Aren't douchebags
-Have a sense of loyalty
-Who will wear our tags proudly
-Have more going for them than the games they play

We don't have a membership that is 400 some strong. That doesn't work for us. What does work is a closely knit group of gentlemen and yes, REAL ladies, who come together nightly for gaming, alcohol induced antics, and great friendship. Sorry, we don't have some of those cooler amenities like our own radio station. But we are active supporters of the only radio station that's recognized by Cryptic as the voice of Star Trek Online.

So if you're looking for the alternative, then come to my house. www.swordofkahless.com
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-28-2010, 04:46 PM
A bump for you guy as a thank you for hosting the Dabo song. From the Canadian Federation and House K'nada