Lt. Commander
# 1 Leveling
01-30-2010, 12:49 PM
I have to say I think the leveling in this game is really good. Not to slow not too fast. I have played too many
games where the leveling takes forever.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcshadow View Post
I have to say I think the leveling in this game is really good. Not to slow not too fast. I have played too many
It's a fair pace. It's too quick for people to start threads *****ing about it, and it's too slow for any threads to already exist whining about the lack of end game. That will probably change tomorrow, but for today it's the perfect speed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:52 PM
I think the first ten levels are too fast. Took me 15 hours yesterday to get to level 11 and my next ship. I still haven't even come close to finishing all the Lt quests and exploring the Regulus and Sirius sectors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:53 PM
I concur. Also being able to level through pvp is just epic.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:54 PM
I hope they keep the leveling similar to what it is now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:54 PM
These first ten levels feel well paced to me. In fact, they feel more like a simple extension to the tutorial by how the missions are designed. Basically serving as an introductory to the basic content and game systems you'll encounter in the proceeding levels.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm really happy to hear that you guys like the pace, really.

We as a Closed and Open Beta community of player/testers really worked hard on this issue. We had lots of fun (screaming at each other) threads in Beta on the subject.

We faced what some said was too easy and the other extream of spawn in and BOOM your dead.

Enjoy what we've got.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keogh View Post
I'm really happy to hear that you guys like the pace, really.

We as a Closed and Open Beta community of player/testers really worked hard on this issue. We had lots of fun (screaming at each other) threads in Beta on the subject.

We faced what some said was too easy and the other extream of spawn in and BOOM your dead.

Enjoy what we've got.
Quoted for truth.

I remember the days where they overfixed the difficulty in Open Beta, and also when you'd get caught by a Rommie in an encounter and BOOM, you're dead before you have the chance to warp out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcshadow View Post
I wholeheartedly agree. However, I'm hoping that at 30+ it slows down a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper22bw View Post
I think the first ten levels are too fast. Took me 15 hours yesterday to get to level 11 and my next ship. I still haven't even come close to finishing all the Lt quests and exploring the Regulus and Sirius sectors.
You just played for 15hrs straight and now you want to complain about it?