Lt. Commander
Wondering if they were avaialable for head start.

I was interested in learning what they actually do.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:22 PM
In a word: Nope.

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:28 PM
The only bonuses that are - or will eventually be - available for headstart are the Del Taco Shuttle, the Liberated Borg race for lifetimers and the Wrath of Khan uniform (maybe, nobody knows for sure). Everything else is tied to a retail key that you won't have until Tuesday at the earliest, unless the location you preordered at violates streetdate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerraii View Post
Wondering if they were avaialable for head start.

I was interested in learning what they actually do.
Have to enter in the key from the retail box for the bonus items other then whats already been mentioned
Lt. Commander
# 5 Joined Trill
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
What is the purpose of having us wait for a special unlock like the joined Trill or the Playable Borg till after Head Start when we wanted to start the character at the start? Why should we have to wait I mean for 120.00 a year seems like that we should get what we were told we could have to start our game. What is the sense of having to start a another character.This doesn't impress me at all . I fell taken advantaged of you have my money and i have a regular game. I feel like this is a breach of contract. All the attention has been focused on the people that has paid for a lifetime subscription but hell 120.00 dollars us to me is a lot of money too. It's like we dont matter cause we didnt buy a life time sub, well i and the rest of us do matter and would like this issue addressed as well.