Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Very nice indeed. I just got a private message to my forum account indicating my items at the Exchange sold.. how GREAT a feature is THAT!

Nice little touch, well done cryptic... now stop reading the forums and fix the server.. shoo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganUK View Post
Very nice indeed. I just got a private message to my forum account indicating my items at the Exchange sold.. how GREAT a feature is THAT!

Nice little touch, well done cryptic... now stop reading the forums and fix the server.. shoo
Did the credits go straight to your account of do you need to go collect them from a mailbox or something?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Did the credits go straight to your account of do you need to go collect them from a mailbox or something?
Right into your account, I think I would prefer to watch my money go up :-) but whatever, I am just tickled by such a nice little touch. Having to login to WoW to see if my stuff sold was always a tad annoying when you get jumped on by friends wanting to chat when you only have a few mins and just want to see how rich you are :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
yeah, got to love that exchange

http://twitpic.com/10jze3/full

credits go into account at the moment of sale.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
yeah, got to love that exchange

http://twitpic.com/10jze3/full

credits go into account at the moment of sale.
I am actually quite surprised that folks are buying, everything I have listed so far has been snapped up. Mind you, it is pretty good stuff!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:58 AM.