Lt. Commander
I keep hearing of people finding tribbles, I have never been able to find one in beta, nor in live. Can only feds find tribbles as loot drops? Can klingons find them as well currently? Can klingons have targes drop?

Can anyone let me know where is a good area to find these? Or hunt for them? Are they found in ground missions or space, perhaps both? Any info would be great.

Also if anyone has one or two that they have extra could you send one my way? It would be more appreciated.

Oh also I hear you can "breed" them, are the ones you breed exact clones of the original or do they all very in "stats" (for lack of a better word) and or size/color?

Thanks ahead of time for any info, and pm me if you have one you can send me, not sure if you can send me one in game by knowing my forum name... let me know. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
They just turn up every now and then as items on the bodies of dead klingons
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:47 PM
I get them all the time and quickly delete them or never loot them. They are worth nothing and the description says they heal you but I never tried using one. They will take over what little inventory space you have if you carry them around for a while. When they breed they are not duplicates either. They seem to come out as different colors, or at least shades of brown.

Not sure on Klingon side since I always get them on ground missions playing my Fed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:48 PM
They're everywhere as they multiply using your food in inventory, you can probably find one in the market for like 100 credits.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Could you mail me one next time you come across one? It would be most apprciated. Let me know, and if your playing today I will be on for the next few hours so we could meet or you could mail me one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveClown View Post
I keep hearing of people finding tribbles, I have never been able to find one in beta, nor in live. Can only feds find tribbles as loot drops? Can klingons find them as well currently? Can klingons have targes drop?

Can anyone let me know where is a good area to find these? Or hunt for them? Are they found in ground missions or space, perhaps both? Any info would be great.

Also if anyone has one or two that they have extra could you send one my way? It would be more appreciated.

Oh also I hear you can "breed" them, are the ones you breed exact clones of the original or do they all very in "stats" (for lack of a better word) and or size/color?

Thanks ahead of time for any info, and pm me if you have one you can send me, not sure if you can send me one in game by knowing my forum name... let me know. Thanks.
I believe only Federation players can find tribbles, and targs are for Klingons. You can loot them only in ground missions. In fact I found at least 15 of them in OB, and now I found another one, though different than in OB. I believe tribbles found in loot are different than those available as bonus items with pre-orders.
I have one only, but I can surely send you one if I only find another one. PM me your game nick and I'll send you in-game e-mail, once I found one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Dude they're awesome, they make cuckoo sounds when you use them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuas
They're everywhere as they multiply using your food in inventory, you can probably find one in the market for like 100 credits.

You can sell them? wow, i have about 10, and normally just jet them into space

Not too sure where they came from, mostly i got them when doing ground based missions etc..
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
I got my first post-beta tribble in an LT4 ground mission. In beta, I only got them off dead bodies, but this time I looted one out of a blinkie.

Quote:
"Breeding" just entails leaving them in your inventory (or bank (or maybe even device slot)) with a food item (drinks work, too) and enough room to "breed". As soon as I got the one I just mentioned, I pulled a food item out of my device slots, put it next to the tribble in the inventory and then a mission or two later, checked and I had two tribbles. I gave that one to my buddy. Its easy to make more.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 12:55 PM
So feds can get them off dead klingons on ground missions. Do klingons get the targes as drops yet, or does anyone even know? Curious because I played klingon exclusively for over 4 weeks and never seen one ever... mind you I never to this day have found one on my fed lol.