Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensia
wow, i have about 10, and normally just jet them into space
"Where they ought to be no tribble at all" <Montgomery Scott. "Trouble with Tribbles">

I want an option to beam them into enemy ship engine rooms
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
So no one sure if the klingon version of the tribble is in game yet?

Also those who get he pre order ones can they breed them and then hand them out both for fed and for klingons? I assume that if you can (dont see why you couldnt) they would change into the normal game ones and not the pre order kind.

Also with how there are different tribbles, what is different? just the looks? size? some sort of ability/buff?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
My tactical officer carries on with her, and Andorian, she keeps saying she wants to dye it blue, and insists on calling it "Sniffles."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveClown View Post
So no one sure if the klingon version of the tribble is in game yet?

Also those who get he pre order ones can they breed them and then hand them out both for fed and for klingons? I assume that if you can (dont see why you couldnt) they would change into the normal game ones and not the pre order kind.

Also with how there are different tribbles, what is different? just the looks? size? some sort of ability/buff?
Oh god, I hope I can breed tribbles with my pre-order one! That would be awesome, especially if I can get different colours that you cant with the regular ones. xD
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Aren't tribbles supposed to be an exclusive pre-order item?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Its a farily common ground drop for federation missions. My Lt 7 Vulcan has one already and I had several in beta as well. Don't diss their healing tho...its a 33% heal ....out of combat, but not impossible to use in the middle of a ground fight between targets. Its not a game changer, but its useful at times besides being a lot of fun as well. I just wish they didn't nerf the growing tribble bit...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Give them to your NPCs on ground missions. Every once in a while they will equip one during a lull in the combat.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
There are ways to smuggle tribbles to klingons, I never tried myself tho.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough-3yeZ
Aren't tribbles supposed to be an exclusive pre-order item?
No. The only bonus available at present is the Borg race. And I guess the Del Taco Shuttle. But I have 3 tribbles on one char and one on my other char. And I'm seeing a greater variety of colors now. I have a white, a brown, and a black tribble on my Kling-Alien. So it seems they prefer Klingons, even if the Klingons don't like them... :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
No. The only bonus available at present is the Borg race. And I guess the Del Taco Shuttle. But I have 3 tribbles on one char and one on my other char. And I'm seeing a greater variety of colors now. I have a white, a brown, and a black tribble on my Kling-Alien. So it seems they prefer Klingons, even if the Klingons don't like them... :p
You found them with your klingon? Was it on ground missions? At what level? Which mission? and do you find them off of dead npc your killed? I dunno why it seems so many have no issue finding these, and that its not a rare 1 or 2 its over and over, yet I have not seen one... ever.

Also with your klingon having them, did you mail it from your fed to your klingon? And with the different colors, was that from breeding them? or do you get just clones (color wise) when they breed?

Anyone who has some please feel free to send me 1 or 2 of them, 1 is great, 2 better as I can give one to my wife. If not if I someone can give me 1 I can "breed" it and then give her the offspring.

If you have one, we can meet in game, or if you let me know what you need to mail me in game I can pm you that info (is it just the @whatevername that you need? Or is it the Character name? Or both? And if it is the Character name and you have a first and last name, would you do it like "firstname lastname@whatever" ((a space between the first and last name)) or would it be "firstnamelastname@whatever"?) Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 04:30 PM
The best thing to do is take the tribbles out of your inventory and equip them on you and your bridge officers. When you are out of a fight, your BO's will constantly pet them. Back in the beta, there were problems with BO's tribbles growing in size to the point where all you could see was your BO's inside giant fuzzy tumors.

Dont worry, you'll find tribbles. Just keep clicking on any thing flashing in away missions.