Captain
# 21
11-10-2013, 04:51 PM
If you see me log in next week and need another ping me and I can switch to an old toon, Xeve or Mipol depending on if you need tac or sci. But give me 1/2 hour or so to set up a ship. It's been awhile since I've played a toon other than Thirty.
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter
Captain
# 22
11-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Thirty's evil...still bugs me what the guy said in that one match cause I don't know what he meant and forgot his name to ask him later. I couldn't cut it in a Ha'nom...mad props for that.

edit: Meh, my actual KDF guys have fallen so far behind. Prophet would be considered an AtB FAW DEM Tet Glider abuser...Geist still has no Rep...Notus has no Rep...Tselina is in desperate need of a respec. Pretty much everybody got parked for Willard...
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin

Last edited by virusdancer; 11-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Captain
# 23
11-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panserbjorne39 View Post
Any KDF PvPer's wanna add me as a friend? Lets kill Feds together. Contact me in game @panserbjorne39.
Always looking to play with my KDF mates:

Here's my handle too - @drkfrontiers!

Why not add yourself to the KDF thread okey.

As soon as we have enough we will hit the queues!

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-10-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Captain
# 24
11-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
If you see me log in next week and need another ping me and I can switch to an old toon, Xeve or Mipol depending on if you need tac or sci. But give me 1/2 hour or so to set up a ship. It's been awhile since I've played a toon other than Thirty.
Thanks mate would you mind replying to the thread and adding you handles etc.
Captain
# 25
11-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Problem is, most KDF PvP'ers have retired their toons-the power-creep's left the faction so far behind at this point that the bulk that still play the game heve either rolled FedRoms, or gone back to their Fedtoons.

It's a simple thing, really: you can wait 30 minutes to an hour on SATURDAY for an FvK match, All Day for KvK, or you can roll a Fed and play all day with (at most) fifteen minute breaks between matches in the FvF ques.

(during the week you might get three FvK matches in...all week unless you practically LIVE online.)

There are a small handfull of KDF players who are actually KDF players and not farming contraband for their fedtoons, and the reason's simple:

The options are objectively BETTER for a FedRom or Fedtoon. Gear selection, passives, birdge officers, console layouts, and prices all favour Team Blue so heavily that for serious PvP'ing, you only have a small handfull of near-rockstar status KDF players, where you have an abundance of premade TEAMS for the fedside in numbers so large that they're an active PROBLEM for the FvF ques.

let me give the telling example.

You know how we've got all these threads fretting about the prevalence of Aux2Batt builds, people ranting about seeing whole TEAMS running A2B/FAW?

I play Klingon. PUG the Ques, run in Kerrat...

I've never seen this.

EVER.

More htan half the problems on the PvP forums that draw ten or more pages?

Nope. Never seen it-it only happens in FvF.

Teams of Sci? never seen one. I know they're out there, but nope, not in the ques where you find the few remaining Klingons.

the options that frustrate all the voices here in PvP? the OP stuff?

Never seen it work that way in FvK, because FvK you end up with a few new guys on both sides, one or two rockstars if you're lucky and the que actually pops, and that's it.

I'm not as oldtimer as some of you guys-I started my first toon in Season 5, but in all that time, never seen an actual KvK match start that wasn't a prearranged challenge match.

The numbers just aren't there, and after s7, why would they be? Players go where there are two things:

1) matches that actually start.

2) Options and gear. PvP players are a competitive bunch, when you don't have the OPTION to keep up with your opponents technically, and the power-creep's focused on removing skill from the game entirely, what's your motivation to keep running the same thing while everyone else is keeping their own advantages AND collecting yours?

Answer: aside from a few die-hards, none.
Just to be who I am... you know... the person that has to point out an anecdotal point that pretty much blows your point away, since you used an absolute...

My Scibop captain.. Rosanna... was rolled over 2 months after LOR launched. She is not a romulan or reman.

In the mornings I pretty much guarantee myself 4-5 cap and holds and perhaps 1 or 2 arenas before I gotta get offline. In the evenings I get anywhere from 2-3 mixed matches. Depends on the day and whos around. All pugging. This one toon, just one, probably PVPs more than the rest of my toons combined currently. (probably due to the fact its my best "solo" toon to play, being a Brel Sci captain)

She is not having trouble finding PvP. At all. (kerrat the exception, i dont bother anymore 10v1)

js.

The KDF is alive and well, and we are still making toons. Yeah the new rommies got some lovings, but KDF side I have one romulan, 1 orion, and 1 alien.

2-1 against rommies.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 11-11-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-11-2013, 09:37 AM
KDF is alive and well. Anyone who begs to differ is welcome to enter kerrat and die in one shot to ion beam.
Captain
# 27
11-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmini View Post
KDF is alive and well. Anyone who begs to differ is welcome to enter kerrat and die in one shot to ion beam.
Yeah, but when you're flying around in Ker'rat for an hour or two because you're waiting for a queue to pop...and you spend most of that time in Ker'rat alone...well...
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
# 28
11-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Thirty's evil...still bugs me what the guy said in that one match cause I don't know what he meant and forgot his name to ask him later. I couldn't cut it in a Ha'nom...mad props for that.

edit: Meh, my actual KDF guys have fallen so far behind. Prophet would be considered an AtB FAW DEM Tet Glider abuser...Geist still has no Rep...Notus has no Rep...Tselina is in desperate need of a respec. Pretty much everybody got parked for Willard...
Thx I try . If nothing else you could b'rel bomb/mine in kerrat and cap&hold. I'm thinking of sniping GWs, SS, and TR w/Xeve. Kind of like Thirty, but w/a EBC .
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter