Lt. Commander
# 1 Unexpected Downtime
01-30-2010, 12:48 PM
For those of you who haven't seen it yet...

"Currently, the Star Trek Online Server is down. We are aware of this issue and are currently working to bring the server back online as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for updates, and notification when Star Trek Online is available again. Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team The Star Trek Online Team"
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Great ......

thx god i still got wow to turn back to else i'd be pulling hair outa my butthole by now
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custo

"Currently, the Star Trek Online Server is down. We are aware of this issue and are currently working to bring the server back online as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for updates, and notification when Star Trek Online is available again. Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team The Star Trek Online Team"
so...the first month of the game is free...after this i would suggest that Cryptic gives EVERY player one minute of free play time for every minute the server does his "unexpected" fun stuff. "you are not allowed to login at this time...but you are allowed to pay as if you were."
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custo

Must Play more ME2 Now!