Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking RP Fleet
01-29-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm am currently looking for a casual play, light- medium RP fleet. Let me explain my criteria. I once played X-Wing with a group called Rebel Squadrons. We flew single player missions and wrote "reports" on it, which were small stories. I would like to find that here. I would like a fleet that is interested in working together to write a collection of intertwined stories made through STO. Nothing demanding or time consuming, no "you have to be on at this time" kind of crap. Just a group that works together writing their story but including each others characters in the mix. Anything like that out there? Anyone else looking for such a thing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:06 PM
yeah im looking for the samething,whats ur characters name and handle
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:19 PM
I might be interested in starting a RP fleet with you guys. Name's Drax@M_Draco
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 09:38 AM
You guys can find me in game: Lt. Raven Seven. CO USS Stewart.

Anyone else that might also be interested should post here! We could try to gather a fleet together. I'm good on the organization side, I ran a Corp (guild/fleet) in EVE Online for a short time. I do not however have much in the way of website skills or the ability to host or run a Vent server, which I would like to have for OOC communications. My hope is to put together stories out of the game on to a website. Rebel Squadrons had awards for good reports, we could do that as well. If I had my way, we would eventually get Cryptic's backing and see about publishing the best of our stories (EVE has done this in the past with fan fiction). Regardless, the possibilities are endless. Anyone interested should look me up. Contact me in game, here in the forums, or by email cptravenseven@live.com.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Im not entierly sure, but the UBF might be for you. We have the ability for each user to write a "Captins log" or Blog in on our site, you could start a intertwineing story with some of the users utiliseing that funcition.

You can PM me or visit unitedbritfleet.com for more info!

Pardon my spelling, i was up until 5 AM playing last night, The games a wee bit addicting
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Hello there.

The 17th Tactical Wing is a highly trained Starfleet unit that focuses on search and rescue operations in hostile territories and behind enemy lines. As the war with the Klingon Empire begins to take it's toll and hostilities with the Romulan Star Empire begin to boil, Starfleet has brought old tactics to a new war.

Having resurrected an old unit from before the birth of the Federation, Starfleet is hoping that MACO training will allow this new breed of Starfleet Officer the ability to go into the most hostile ground environments to save the lives of others. Our primary mission is to find, rescue, and evacuate Federation citizens and Starfleet officers found behind the invisible borders of war.

We are the first to respond to last hopes. We fight to protect those that have not the means to protect themselves, so that others may live.

There are many Fleets out there both fighting and exploring. But what happens if there is no ships in the sector that a downed vessel is or that colony being attacked? Ships and buildings can be replaced but skilled Starfleet personel and civilians cannot.

This is the 17th's role. We are constantly going from one planet to another, system after system, helping or rescuing those that need it. We would love to be exploring, like we all would, but these are the times we live in.

__________________________________________________ ____________
((OOC))

Yes we are a Role Playing Fleet, and some of us will be doing PvP as well, but first and formost we are a RP Fleet. Those of us on the command staff would call ourselves medium to heavy Roleplayers. So if you are a beginner through to someone who IS Starfleet, you will be welcome.

We want quality over quantity, so that we can give a Star Trek experience that you want to be part of. Those of us on the Command staff have all Role Played together from Champions Online, but we all have online RP experience.

So contact either Rian@Caliber17, JD@spartan7777 or me, Knightly@Knightly4u if you have any questions about the 17th or simply go to our forums and put in an application to join and an Application for Transfer (This is the more detailed info about your character).

So come on and help those of the Federation by saving some lives today. We are not a fleet that has been around for sometime, like some of the others. What we do today is what will put us in the history books and holovids.

((Our true recruitment will start on Feb 2nd so if you just wish to see what we are like and run with us, then contact me Knightly@Knightly4u and join us for a few missions or just go and have a look at our forums. No pressure at all. Being a new Fleet none of our members have started writing anything yet, bar their bios. I am writing something but I haven't posted it yet, so we will be starting stories))
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:01 PM
19th Federation Starfleet is currently recruiting members, we have 5 members including 1 ingame arleady. We also have a Ventrilo server, Website, Web Forums, and a community that has had guilds in at least 3 other games including SWG, Secondlife, and Lord of the Rings online. Our group is mainly from the United States, but we have freinds from all over the world. We focus on PvE and light Roleplay. We are also looking for members to help build the Fleet and plan events.

CaptainBurst
Vice Admiral, 19th Federation Starfleet
Director of Tactical Operations
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I am also looking for a roleplaying fleet. I am a lib borg by the name of lorin (and yes I have a story on how he found out his name).

Lorin@anuon - my handle
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:15 PM
I will be playing the game once the servers come back up, and I'm also looking for a RP fleet. I have a character already thought up, who will be human, but he'll probably be raised by vulcans.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed View Post
I will be playing the game once the servers come back up, and I'm also looking for a RP fleet. I have a character already thought up, who will be human, but he'll probably be raised by vulcans.
A human raised by Vulcan Logic? Interesting. I haven't finished my bio yet, but I had planned on having a human from a former Romulan prison colony. Romulan sense of duty and honor, yet tied to the Federation by homeworld. Hmm.

Anyway thanks for the fleet invites, and to all those in game or joining that are looking for the same thing- I'll look you all up.