Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chal
I guess when you post like you did Varxx without thinking you get that. I will explain it for you since you seem incapable.

You pay extra for bonus items and headstart, and regular price for no bonus items and regular launch day, you get that hero? Need it spelled out a bit clearer?
Possibly you do. I haven't. I'm haven't paid anything for my preorder yet, and when it ships from Amazon I'll pay the same that anyone else ordering it that day would pay. If the retailer you've chosen is charging more for pre-orders than for regular post release purchases you might want to think about who you've decided to do business with.

And having just checked, I'll be paying slightly less for my pre-order than someone who orders it on release day will be paying, as the price has gone up slightly since I placed my pre-order.
Lt. Commander
# 12
Quote:
And this quote comes from the same sheep that are afraid to address problems and hope others will do it for them.
apprently you dont understand

that recent post about it was a reminder

the info on the fact they wouldnt be available til launch has been known and posted for MONTHS in the pre order FAQ on the site
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickisrum View Post
So, you will be quitting then?
lets hope

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 14
So, you will be quitting then?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
I guess when you post like you did Varxx without thinking you get that. I will explain it for you since you seem incapable.

You pay extra for bonus items and headstart, and regular price for no bonus items and regular launch day, you get that hero? Need it spelled out a bit clearer?
I didn't pay extra for headstart or the Borg BO from Amazon; they're free perks.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
good job on reading the pre order FAQ that was up when ALL the pre orders were avilable

its not their fault for not telling you

its your fault for not looking or understanding what the bonus's are
Well, of note the FAQ wasn't up when I placed my pre-order, and I'm guessing a fair number of other people placed their pre-orders before the FAQ was up. But then again I realized that bonus items that come with a particular retail copy of the game are tied to that retail copy. Until you actually buy it (rather than having pre-ordered it) you don't get those bonuses. You get access to the open beta and headstart for pre-ordering. You get the bonus items when you actually buy the game (at get the physical copy for those buying physical copies), which isn't allowed to happen until Feb 2 at the earliest.
Lt. Commander
# 17
I'd call this a fiasco. The Steam client deleted my game files instead of updating them, downloaded them again, failed to run the game again, deleted the game files again, I ran the STO client directly, downloaded the game again, and the client crashed at 98.8% downloaded. I AM ****ED.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamakai View Post
I'd call this a fiasco. The Steam client deleted my game files instead of updating them, downloaded them again, failed to run the game again, deleted the game files again, I ran the STO client directly, downloaded the game again, and the client crashed at 98.8% downloaded. I AM ****ED.
I downloaded from steam and it works fine O-o
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
will someone please put the children to bed. They are throwing a temper tantrum.

Little Chal didn't have their bedtime burping and it looks like the gas is resulting in

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 01:15 PM
AWW hell, my fault folks!! *laugh, i didnt understand the original FAQ on the preorder promos! Thanks for clearing it up.

The get a jump part "with" bonus items (this included the "exclusive captains" in two of them, was read wrong, apparently i guess i though get a jump meant something else since they did change and repost 2 days ago with the poor lifetime suckers and their own borg screw ups, but that to was probably read incorrectly also, silly me.

As you were sheep, carry on.