Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 111
02-02-2010, 05:23 AM
I added a bit more on Memory Alpha mostly thanks to Scouse's post I think Cryptic really needs to do some work on making things there a little more transparent though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 112
02-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Just a little bump for all the new captains who started yesterday or will be coming in this week.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 113
02-03-2010, 01:10 PM
And a bump for the evening. If anyone sees anything that should be added, or has clarifications, please post them!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 114
02-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Does Reverse Shield Polarity take bleed through damage from energy weapons?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 115
02-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CnB
Does Reverse Shield Polarity take bleed through damage from energy weapons?
I'm not in game to check.... but I think the bleedthrough on the shields probably still applies.

Can anyone post the text for the ability and maybe we can puzzle it out?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 116
02-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Thorne
I'm not in game to check.... but I think the bleedthrough on the shields probably still applies.

Can anyone post the text for the ability and maybe we can puzzle it out?
Actually, I found out that it does. Kind of means that even invincible shields won't protect you against everything don't it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 117
02-04-2010, 07:29 AM
This thread is also in dire need of a sticky. All it's missing is directions on where to find Sulu.

BTW IIRC Ferengi merchants give a lousier return on energy credits than the replicator does. I seem to recall noticing last a few nights ago that they seem to pay about 30% vs the replicator's 40% and Starfleet's 50%. The lesson being that while it might be worthwhile to buy from the Ferengi, it's almost never worth selling to them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 118
02-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Good info. Just started playing last night (for 6hrs) only thing I find confusing is the chat system.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 119
02-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggard View Post
This thread is also in dire need of a sticky. All it's missing is directions on where to find Sulu.

BTW IIRC Ferengi merchants give a lousier return on energy credits than the replicator does. I seem to recall noticing last a few nights ago that they seem to pay about 30% vs the replicator's 40% and Starfleet's 50%. The lesson being that while it might be worthwhile to buy from the Ferengi, it's almost never worth selling to them.
Good to know! I'll try and edit to clarify that one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 120
02-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Thank You! for this! Very kind.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.