Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 07:48 PM
NC. Thankfully it's been mostly snow here, and only a little sleet. I'm actually hoping for a little more snow, so I can stay home and play STO all day Monday
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Thank you for the great information! I bookmarked it to send the url to others that need a helping hand.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Just a little bump for the moment. I've been trying to gather information on Memory Alpha and how to advance in it, so hopefully I will be able to add something about that soon
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 11:44 AM
I have added some information about Memory Alpha up top - as much as I have been able to find out so far. If anyone has anything I can add to that section, please post it
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 11:52 AM
This is excellent information, Trace. Would this be useful to add under "Ground Combat"?
Expose abilities have a chance to make an enemy vulnerable to exploit attacks. Exploit attacks, when used against an exposed enemy, will do significantly more damage, and, if they kill the enemy, will cause them to vaporize.

Also, there is a post indicating that Tribbles can be bred into "rare" forms (apparently a "tribble minigame"?) These tribbles will have bonuses beyond just the heals.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 11:52 AM
I'd like to add my appreciation. I'm not a gamer, and have never played anything like this before so this thread is a huge help.
Lt. Commander
# 37 TY
01-31-2010, 11:54 AM
ty always nice someone trying to help other gamers
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicker View Post
This is excellent information, Trace. Would this be useful to add under "Ground Combat"?
Expose abilities have a chance to make an enemy vulnerable to exploit attacks. Exploit attacks, when used against an exposed enemy, will do significantly more damage, and, if they kill the enemy, will cause them to vaporize.

Also, there is a post indicating that Tribbles can be bred into "rare" forms (apparently a "tribble minigame"?) These tribbles will have bonuses beyond just the heals.
I'll definitely add the first.

The second would be.... disturbing, yet somehow fascinating. Is the secret to tribble breeding food? I wonder if I fed a tribble nothing but Saurian Brandy, what would happen?
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Thorne
I'll definitely add the first.

The second would be.... disturbing, yet somehow fascinating. Is the secret to tribble breeding food? I wonder if I fed a tribble nothing but Saurian Brandy, what would happen?
Here's the post I saw: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...1&postcount=18

Also, Trace, I believe they changed the Boff commands on the ground (Stand Here, Fire on my target and passive). May want to update those - they've been changed to less-comprehensible blue icons.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicker View Post
Here's the post I saw: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...1&postcount=18

Also, Trace, I believe they changed the Boff commands on the ground (Stand Here, Fire on my target and passive). May want to update those - they've been changed to less-comprehensible blue icons.
Huh. That is interesting.

I'll have to experiment with a tribble in the bank and see what happens.

Good catch on the commands - I'll update that one. Thanks!
Closed Thread