Lt. Commander
Yesterday I wrote a thread titled, Cryptic: Epic Fails another launch. Rekhan was the last one to post a reply stating, "what is this thread trying to accomplish ?" Which he promptly closed after his post. Well BOO HOO Rekhan, get over it. A lot of people arent happy with the skills of your Dev's so far. It seems that if you have a negative view of the game or aspects of the game, the forum moderators are going to censor it or shut it down completely. I guess freedom of speech isnt granted to us on the all mighty STO forums.
Rekhan, closing threads isnt going to keep people from knowing how much of a failure the STO launch has been so far. Because once again, here we are waiting for server maintenance to be completed by the dev's. So if you have something negative to say about the game, make sure you are slick about it so Rekhan doesnt close your thread because he obviously gets upset when people speak their mind about how terrible of a job Cryptic has done so far with the launch of this game. I expect Rekhan to pull this thread off the forums too since he gets butt hurt over negative views.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
dont make Rekhan angry.. you wouldnt like him when hes angry
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Actually, Rekhan closes troll threads.

Yours was a troll thread.

Thus, Rekhan closed it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windhunter View Post
dont make Rekhan angry.. you wouldnt like him when hes angry
Obviously hes already angry since he pulled my thread. Whats he going to do ? Pull this thread too ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
There are several hundred epic fail threads....I think the point was not to start another one. Just add it to the existing ones.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcamedies View Post
Yesterday I wrote a thread titled, Cryptic: Epic Fails another launch. Rekhan was the last one to post a reply stating, "what is this thread trying to accomplish ?" Which he promptly closed after his post. Well BOO HOO Rekhan, get over it. A lot of people arent happy with the skills of your Dev's so far. It seems that if you have a negative view of the game or aspects of the game, the forum moderators are going to censor it or shut it down completely. I guess freedom of speech isnt granted to us on the all mighty STO forums.
Rekhan, closing threads isnt going to keep people from knowing how much of a failure the STO launch has been so far. Because once again, here we are waiting for server maintenance to be completed by the dev's. So if you have something negative to say about the game, make sure you are slick about it so Rekhan doesnt close your thread because he obviously gets upset when people speak their mind about how terrible of a job Cryptic has done so far with the launch of this game. I expect Rekhan to pull this thread off the forums too since he gets butt hurt over negative views.
I wouldn't go there if I were you.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Not from what I have seen.

Constructive threads survive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
well you could get a BAN if you wanna be stubborn about it. he does have that power yknow
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
Actually, Rekhan closes troll threads.

Yours was a troll thread.

Thus, Rekhan closed it.
Theres lots of troll threads that dont get pulled, this one just had a negative view of the game. Thats why it got pulled.
Lt. Commander
# 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcamedies View Post
Well stop hurting his butt with walls of negative text.

Oh btw, right click on the words that have the red underlines. It means you speeleded something wrong.

/LLAP \\//_
Closed Thread