Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcamedies View Post
Theres lots of troll threads that dont get pulled, this one just had a negative view of the game. Thats why it got pulled.
Well, you're not new here, so I don't know why you missed the announcement. Now that the game is live, they're putting a much tighter leash on the forums. They'll close threads left and right, because they don't want the STO forums to come out like the WoW forums.

Those other troll threads? They won't last too much longer, either.
Lt. Commander
# 12
Quote:
Obviously hes already angry since he pulled my thread. Whats he going to do ? Pull this thread too ?
He'd have good cause. It's not about the game, not constructive... it's moaning and crying, thus.. it's trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Theres lots of troll threads that dont get pulled, this one just had a negative view of the game. Thats why it got pulled.
He's also stated he does not like unconstructive criticism. "EPIC FAILED YOUR LAUNCH" is not constructive, and is also a lie. Last night was perfect. 45 minutes of downtime does not equal failed launch. WoW had 6 months of downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
He pulls threads that don't have constructive criticism. Did yours?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
If hes going to ban me for saying the launched has sucked so far, or because there is yet another thread about the terrible job the Dev's have done so far then go for it. It still isnt going to keep people from knowing what a crap job Cryptic has done on this game or the other failed endeavors of poorly done games they have tried to launch. Hows CO going by the way Cryptic ? lol, thats what I thought.
Just because your PC/Internet is Garbage, does not mean the Launch Failed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windhunter View Post
well you could get a BAN if you wanna be stubborn about it. he does have that power yknow
If hes going to ban me for saying the launched has sucked so far, or because there is yet another thread about the terrible job the Dev's have done so far then go for it. It still isnt going to keep people from knowing what a crap job Cryptic has done on this game or the other failed endeavors of poorly done games they have tried to launch. Hows CO going by the way Cryptic ? lol, thats what I thought.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Yah thats it

Had nothing to do with your "Complete Waste" of a thread...nope.

I mean theres some poor database out there having to store that thing

Think of the Databases!
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 02:19 PM
FACT: Fanboys consider anything that is negative trolling. Troll is a very misused word to descibe people whom you disagree with not whom are actually doing any trolling.

Sad, really sad when opinions and discussions are silenced and labeled as trolling just because someone disagrees.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Whats he going to do ? Pull this thread too ?
Pretty much...
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
Actually, Rekhan closes troll threads.

Yours was a troll thread.

Thus, Rekhan closed it.
Yep, if you put over any comments toward the game you dont like thats not the problem, try putting some constructive aspect to it.

All these Sux Fail etc etc type rants , i would just close too.
Closed Thread