Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urko View Post
Yep, if you put over any comments toward the game you dont like thats not the problem, try putting some constructive aspect to it.

All these Sux Fail etc etc type rants , i would just close too.
I love when people kiss the dev's A$$ just to make themselves look good. Lol, too funny
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaMarie View Post
FACT: Fanboys consider anything that is negative trolling. Troll is a very misused word to descibe people whom you disagree with not whom are actually doing any trolling.

Sad, really sad when opinions and discussions are silenced and labeled as trolling just because someone disagrees.
Funny, that's exactly the way "trolls" use the word "fanboy", just on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcamedies View Post
If hes going to ban me for saying the launched has sucked so far, or because there is yet another thread about the terrible job the Dev's have done so far then go for it. It still isnt going to keep people from knowing what a crap job Cryptic has done on this game or the other failed endeavors of poorly done games they have tried to launch. Hows CO going by the way Cryptic ? lol, thats what I thought.
Exactly sums your tone up in last statement, you think a dev is going to humour your threads with that sort of plain sarcasm?
Lt. Commander
# 24
Who is this Rectum person?
Lt. Commander
# 25
Either you're too hardcore a troll, OR you really have no clue.

IBTL, and good luck trying this on other MMO Forums - you'd get a up-close-'n-personal relationship with the banhammer.

In a way, you're classic clueless troll - troll, get caught on it by a mod, so troll again with a attack on said mod. You must REALLY want that ban, don'cha?

Oh ya, as a side edit - Since you've obviously never read the Bill of Rights, specifically Article 1, here it is in all it's glory for your education:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill of Rights
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
Notice that bit about Congress in there, as in the FIRST WORD? CONGRESS is prohibited from abridging free speech - NOBODY ELSE. In a private forum, you have NO FREE SPEECH RIGHTS. NONE. So STFU about free speech, STFU about your troll thread, HTFU and GTFO. You're wasting database space.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Yesterday I wrote a thread titled, Cryptic: Epic Fails another launch. Rekhan was the last one to post a reply stating, "what is this thread trying to accomplish ?" Which he promptly closed after his post. Well BOO HOO Rekhan, get over it. A lot of people arent happy with the skills of your Dev's so far. It seems that if you have a negative view of the game or aspects of the game, the forum moderators are going to censor it or shut it down completely. I guess freedom of speech isnt granted to us on the all mighty STO forums.
Rekhan, closing threads isnt going to keep people from knowing how much of a failure the STO launch has been so far. Because once again, here we are waiting for server maintenance to be completed by the dev's. So if you have something negative to say about the game, make sure you are slick about it so Rekhan doesnt close your thread because he obviously gets upset when people speak their mind about how terrible of a job Cryptic has done so far with the launch of this game. I expect Rekhan to pull this thread off the forums too since he gets butt hurt over negative views.
There is no free speech here. This is a forum run by Cryptic. They can make any rules they wish and do anything they wish on this company-run forum, as is their right.

You don't like the product they produce? Don't buy it/pay for it. Leave. Ranting about it will do you no good.
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
If hes going to ban me for saying the launched has sucked so far, or because there is yet another thread about the terrible job the Dev's have done so far then go for it. It still isnt going to keep people from knowing what a crap job Cryptic has done on this game or the other failed endeavors of poorly done games they have tried to launch. Hows CO going by the way Cryptic ? lol, thats what I thought.
You think this launch sucked? Holy crap, where have you been? This, so far, has been the smoothest launch I've ever seen! Minor issues, short term, small things, easily fixed. Seriously. You need to go cry over something else -- somewhere else.

Don't be such a spoiled brat. Your immaturity and over-inflated sense of entitlement is showing. Go away.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaMarie View Post
FACT: Fanboys consider anything that is negative trolling. Troll is a very misused word to descibe people whom you disagree with not whom are actually doing any trolling.

Sad, really sad when opinions and discussions are silenced and labeled as trolling just because someone disagrees.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3989-criticism/

All jokes aside, if a topic literally says "lol game sucks" with no suggestions other than "stop sucking", then it really isn't constructive.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Yesterday I wrote a thread titled, Cryptic: Epic Fails another launch. Rekhan was the last one to post a reply stating, "what is this thread trying to accomplish ?" Which he promptly closed after his post. Well BOO HOO Rekhan, get over it. A lot of people arent happy with the skills of your Dev's so far. It seems that if you have a negative view of the game or aspects of the game, the forum moderators are going to censor it or shut it down completely. I guess freedom of speech isnt granted to us on the all mighty STO forums.
Rekhan, closing threads isnt going to keep people from knowing how much of a failure the STO launch has been so far. Because once again, here we are waiting for server maintenance to be completed by the dev's. So if you have something negative to say about the game, make sure you are slick about it so Rekhan doesnt close your thread because he obviously gets upset when people speak their mind about how terrible of a job Cryptic has done so far with the launch of this game. I expect Rekhan to pull this thread off the forums too since he gets butt hurt over negative views.
This is against the rules. I hope you get banned for it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
reposting a locked or removed thread is in violation of the ToS you agreed to when you signed up for a Forum account.

I dont have a problem with players discussing disappointments and issues with the state of the game, but trolls and whiners who dont get the message that they are trolls and whiners, just need to have their accounts, CC and IP's banned.
Closed Thread