Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintaru View Post
Are you sure? I think you checked the standard edition of Star Trek Online, if so, only the Collector's Edition comes with the Borg Bridge Officer.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...5000203&sr=8-2
Standard should come with the Borg BO. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...9&sr=8-1-spell
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Amazon has run out of the Standard Edition ST:O with the borg bridge officer, so now there's only the Collector's Edition left that gives the bonus. Although if you don't mind foreign languages, last time I checked Amazon.de still had Standard Editions with the borg BO.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 10:55 PM
crazy talk standard edition never had the borg bo
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
even according to STO retail page, it did not list the collectors amazon version as the one giving you a borg bo. as well as US amazon page stating on the standard version that a Borg BO was included as a preorder. where did you receive information that it was not included? collectors addition in general have similar bonus items, as well as deluxe version from multiple online download sites; they have similar bonus items as well.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Furthermore, quoted from STO official FAQ on retail exclusives:

Q: Do I get my retailer bonus if I purchase a Collector's Edition instead of a standard edition of STO from the same retailer?
A: Absolutely. Anything sold by a retailer includes its retail bonus... i.e. Any STO product sold by GameStop includes the Constitution class ship, be that product Digital, Digital Deluxe, Box Standard, or Box Collector's Edition.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trukoi View Post
Standard should come with the Borg BO. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...9&sr=8-1-spell
Sorry, my mistake
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 02:54 AM
"Additionally you'll receive an Amazon.com exclusive Borg Bridge Officer. Borg officer codes will be located inside the game box."

Direct quote from the Standard edition order page from Amazon.

So stop fussing about having the code e-mailed to you, it won't be, however, the pre-order code to get in on the head start should have been e-mailed to you, if it wasn't, Amazon will not remedy the solution, all they will do is give you the run-around between merketing and custimer service, but, if you send off an e-mail to cryptic informing them that you pre-ordered with Amazon, your order number, and your account name, they will make the appropriate changes to your account without much fuss.
Lt. Commander
# 28 How do I get this Borg?
02-03-2010, 06:22 AM
This may be a very stupid question, but I bought the game from amazon.com and it says on my game that I can get the borg bridge officer. I haven't seen where I can get her though. How can I get her?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
"Additionally you'll receive an Amazon.com exclusive Borg Bridge Officer. Borg officer codes will be located inside the game box."

Direct quote from the Standard edition order page from Amazon.

So stop fussing about having the code e-mailed to you, it won't be, however, the pre-order code to get in on the head start should have been e-mailed to you, if it wasn't, Amazon will not remedy the solution, all they will do is give you the run-around between merketing and custimer service, but, if you send off an e-mail to cryptic informing them that you pre-ordered with Amazon, your order number, and your account name, they will make the appropriate changes to your account without much fuss.
I have an E-mail from Amazon UK and there's post from yesterday by an Amazon UK customer services rep on the discussion page of the STO orders - both are unambiguous and state clearly that the codes for the Borg BOff will be E-mailed on Feb 5th (EU release date) and if you don't get it by that date to contact Amazon UK CS and they'll sort it out.

Maybe Amazon US is different, but I expect to get my Borg BOff code in the my E-mailbox on 5th Feb as I ordered form Amazon UK.

I thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Ryka View Post
This may be a very stupid question, but I bought the game from amazon.com and it says on my game that I can get the borg bridge officer. I haven't seen where I can get her though. How can I get her?
Get her from the C-store, then double click her in your inventory, and then use her from assignments like all other BOs.