Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Not Receiving My Officers???
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Has anyone had the trouble receiving their officers after completing the missions that give them to you, because my wife and I have???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden View Post
Has anyone had the trouble receiving their officers after completing the missions that give them to you, because my wife and I have???
Try going to 'assignments' then right clicing officer on right and use the options there to assign (cant remember what exact option is)

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
I've lost a couple, and filed bug reports on them - and based on the bug reports it's happened to many people. Hopefully a fix will be in shortly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4 where are my officers!!!
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I've lost a couple, and filed bug reports on them - and based on the bug reports it's happened to many people. Hopefully a fix will be in shortly
We did the same and I just haven't seen anybody talk about on the forms one to get an idea of how many people as affecting. If I'll let us get one officer but we are still missing two…
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 Thank You Cosmic_One
01-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Try going to 'assignments' then right clicing officer on right and use the options there to assign (cant remember what exact option is)

Hope that helps.
thank you for trying I do appreciate it!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:26 PM
I got two missions offering them.

I received 1 and bug reported the other.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Reference to Topic

There is a long discussion above regarding the issue. From the Beta it seemed to effect everyone at one point or another. It was only a matter of time before they didn't receive a reward from a quest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 01:27 PM
its not just BO's, its also some item rewards not ending up in inventory. Also the missing BO's are not in the assignments tab. Items and BO's are just not being delievered at all. Has nothing to do with being in space, on SB, planet side, hailing vs actually turning in mission to in person/character.

Just report it every time it happens. Its no a huge issue, but it still needs to be delt with soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojin View Post
Reference to Topic

There is a long discussion above regarding the issue. From the Beta it seemed to effect everyone at one point or another. It was only a matter of time before they didn't receive a reward from a quest.
WOW - I got really lucky in beta - it never happened to me once...

Damn it - why did it have to start in the REAL game.... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10 Me Too
01-30-2010, 01:28 PM
I've lost 2 out of the four awarded so far
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:03 AM.