Lt. Commander
# 1
01-30-2010, 01:41 PM
You're right. Used to could do it, now can't.
Lt. Commander
Hello, folks,

I could have sworn that during BETA I could set my ground based attacks to autofire by right clicking the attack icon and setting the green box around it.

I'm SURE I could do that... but now I cannot. I can set my space attacks to auto, but not my ground attacks.

So, am I right... could I do it in BETA but no longer on Live for some reason... has it changed?

Or...

Was I in a totally different universe in BETA than everyone else and it could never be done?

Or...

Do I not have some options setting correct? Though I do have ground settings set to toggle off on change or whatever exactly the autofire options says.

If it never did this, and I'm sure, POSITIVE, it did... then I'll have to check on what drugs I must have been on when I thought I had used auto for ground based attacks and share them with folks

Thanks.

Take care.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:42 PM
you're totally right. I think they just disabled it for balance reasons (I'm assuming). Honestly I thought I wasn't doing something right until your post came along.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
yeah, I noticed this was gone too. but it is only really handy in space combat. I've found in ground combat I need to save the action points (is this the right term?) for when I really need them
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:44 PM
In beta you could auto on ground. I miss that, a lot. Perhaps they add it again some time soon[tm]