Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,186
# 31
11-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
Eh, I have a similar upbringing But really, it's not ignoring the qq completely, but simply thinking for yourself to see if there is any substance behind the complaint. If there isn't, well, don't sweat it, eh?
Fleet T'varo w/ KDF-aligned Reman Sci

Traits - Reman, Infiltrator, Singularity Specialist, Conservation of Energy, Photonic Capacitor, Accurate, Elusive, Techie

Reputation
New Rom - Precision, Sensor Targeting Assault, Quantum Singularity Manipulation
Nukara - Fortified Hull, Auxiliary Power Configuration - Offense, Refracting Tetryon Cascade
Omega - Omega Weapon Training, Omega Graviton Amplifier

HY1, TS2, DPB2, APO3 (Sub)
TT1 (Rom Op)
ET1, AtS1 (Sub/Sup Op)
PH1, TSS2, VM1 (Sub/Sup Op)
HE1, HE2 (Rom Op)

DOFFs - PWO(Torp), 2x PWO(Torp), 2x SE(VM+)

Deflector - KHG Mk XII
Engine - Aegis
Shields - KHG Mk XII
Core - Overcharged Mk XI [SingA][Jump][Trans]

Weapons
Fore - Omega Torp, Elachi Torp, Chron Torp Mk XI [Acc]x2[CrtH], Bio-Molecular Torp
Aft - Hyper-Plasma Torp, Tric Torp Mk XII [Acc]x3, Nukara Web Mines

Consoles
Tac - 3x Warhead Mk XI, Subspace Integration
Eng - Borg, Tachyo, Neut Mk XI
Sci - 0Point, Plasma Destabilizer, Singularity Stabilizer

Devices - SFM, Aux Batt

Other - Nimbus Pirate Distress Call

So...maybe if I had 5x Sub/Sup Op BOFFs. Maybe once I've got 4x UR Mk XII +TorpD Exploiter/Locator (some beneficial mix) of consoles. Get an UR Mk XII E-Neut [+Turn]...having dropped the Tachyo and 0Point while also picking up the Bioneural Infusion console. Maybe when I grab the Grav Photon Torp to replace the Bio-Molecular or the Chron. Maybe when I grab some other torp to replace the one the Grav Photon didn't. Maybe when I decided on what kind of Core...and maybe when I've grabbed two more Rep passives from the Voth Rep...

...well, then I could see the "nasty T'varo" meaning something other than what I feel it meant.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 105
# 32
11-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol, no trash talking a limiting your cheese... coming from a HOBO that's priceless.
Czechoslovak Fleet 1st Division

Science for the win.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 591
# 33
11-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemist6lp View Post
Lol, no trash talking a limiting your cheese... coming from a HOBO that's priceless.
You do realise House of Beautiful is not HOBO, I left HOBO for personal reasons.

In any case bad mouthing fleets is not the type of behaviour nor integrity of players I expect from anyone in my books. Now you can go away and rage about something else in someone's else thread, not mine.

As I said these are more informal list and not a stick it as if your life depends on it kind of thing. But it is something most decent people are using anyways, whether they are good at PVP or not.

Die with honour....
Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit long ago
- Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
/channel_join Tyler Durden for Organised Balanced PVP matches
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,621
# 34
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Sounds good, man.

I already try to live up to most of those, privates or not.


Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,028
# 35
11-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Sounds good, man.

I already try to live up to most of those, privates or not.
He he he he.... Go here. I couldn't help myself .
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,186
# 36
11-12-2013, 03:14 PM
So...the Spatial Charges...could anybody be blamed for dropping out a GPG, GW, Dark Poo, dropping some Theta, dropping an AA...so that the person is held in place long enough for one of the charges to hit?
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,028
# 37
11-12-2013, 03:34 PM
How are those spatial charges dps wise?
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,751
# 38
11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
How are those spatial charges dps wise?
Eh.

It's kinetic damage with 50% bleed on em. So 55-60% of the damage will ignore shields, and the other 40% might as well not be there since it is kinetic.

Against bare hull they seem to hurt pretty well of course.

Dunno about people who've tried to 'uber buff' em though. Still could be nasty with all these 'spike damage' consoles and such we've gotten.

Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,186
# 39
11-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Eh.

It's kinetic damage with 50% bleed on em. So 55-60% of the damage will ignore shields, and the other 40% might as well not be there since it is kinetic.

Against bare hull they seem to hurt pretty well of course.

Dunno about people who've tried to 'uber buff' em though. Still could be nasty with all these 'spike damage' consoles and such we've gotten.
Warhead consoles don't buff them...but the T4 Nukara does, so figure skills do.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,028
# 40
11-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Eh.

It's kinetic damage with 50% bleed on em. So 55-60% of the damage will ignore shields, and the other 40% might as well not be there since it is kinetic.
To me that looks like they're giving more damage to ensure vapers get their kills, everytime that console comes off cool down. Should do wonders with iso too. Anyways, I wonder how that works with beam overload penetration doffs.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Last edited by deokkent; 11-12-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04 AM.