Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
2. I'm trying to find some Generators for a planet in the sector left to the orion, I have no clue where to find them, the description from the message and the quest journal don't really help me much any clue where to find them or point me in the right direction...

In open beta there was an NPC in Starbase One in Sol that sold Provisions, Generators, and such for colony supply missions for about 00 credits each. They do drop from ship kills too, but not very often.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokata
Well servers down so I can't give you exact Quest name, but i was supposes to explore 3 planets in the Sector top left of the Starting area, right next to Sol. There were no planets so i went cruising and saw a bar pop up saying explore unknown planets went to the planet incoming communcations of a person asking for 10 Generators or Shield generators. and hit contiune and the dialog was gone. Check quest log all its says it to get 10 generators... looked in sol at every vendor couldnt figure it out.
this are the repeatable explore-missions. you can sometimes loot the items from ships or buy them at the cargo-ships e.g.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p00tums
2. I'm trying to find some Generators for a planet in the sector left to the orion, I have no clue where to find them, the description from the message and the quest journal don't really help me much any clue where to find them or point me in the right direction...

In open beta there was an NPC in Starbase One in Sol that sold Provisions, Generators, and such for colony supply missions for about 00 credits each. They do drop from ship kills too, but not very often.
Thanks p00tums
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 01:59 PM
I believe that you can also buy ships, provided you have enough energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Generators and other commodities can be bought at the SOL spacestation and I THINK you can get them from the federation merchant ships. You can also get them as item drops but it's kind of rare.

At SOL, they go for about 100 credits a piece so you may want to drop missions that want you to burn 1000 credits to complete and find a new one that is a little more rewarding.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokata
oh my bad, sorry Thought it was called sol
The Earth's nearest star, what many call The Sun, is also known as Sol.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Also, the commodities vendor at the starbase is across from the tailor.