Lt. Commander
# 1 Troi
01-30-2010, 01:36 PM
So i am cosing in on 30, grrr!!!

That being said, I was about 7 when TNG started and I actually started watching it when I was 11 in 91, and so I ask.

Was Troi considered sexy for 1987 or that "TIME". I was too young to know, but when I watch ST:TNG now I'm always curious.

I don't think she's NOT pretty, but how in later star treks there were the 7 of 9's and all that jazz, I am curious if Troi was considered "SEXY".

Love,

ME

P.S. Yes the server is down, bleh bleh.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes.

In fact she had a, erm, prior career.
Thirty-three myself, for the record. Had older cousins, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't think this really belongs in the "Gameplay" part of the forum, but I always found Troi to be sexy and I'm the same age as you are. Any woman with a nice body who is well endowed is considered "sexy" no matter the time period.

On the flipside, I never found Seven of Nine or T'Pol attractive at all. Jadzia Dax, well, now you're talkin'.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandajuice View Post
I don't think this really belongs in the "Gameplay" part of the forum, but I always found Troi to be sexy and I'm the same age as you are. Any woman with a nice body who is well endowed is considered "sexy" no matter the time period.

On the flipside, I never found Seven of Nine or T'Pol attractive at all. Jadzia Dax, well, now you're talkin'.
I didn't realize I posted in "GAMEPLAY" OOPS SORRY!!!! Dax was hot
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandajuice View Post

Same here, except i would replace Jadzia with Ezri.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Hmm...Interesting question.

I was in my late teens and early twenties while TNG was being aired and while I deeply enjoyed the show, I never viewed either of the primary female characters as hot per se. I don't think either are ugly, but I personally I wouldn't pursue them as aggressively as Riker or Worf. I did like it much better for some reason when Troi went from the casual garb to a more conventional Blue Starfleet uniform.

If you google the 50 hottest women of SciFi, I don't believe Troi or Crusher are listed.

I might add, the other series I thought had hot women in them like Jadzia Dax, 7 of 9 and especially T'Pol. All 3 of these are listed in the above mentioned list.