Lt. Commander
# 1 What will a fanboi say???
01-30-2010, 12:29 PM
What will a fanboi say in _____ (fill in your own time frame) about the status of the game?

Fill in your own time frame and put in what you think a fanboi would say as an excuse......

When the game folds because everyone else realizes the game wasn't ready for launch....

fanboi: 'Its cause of all those QQ'ers and trolls who said the game sucked, that's why it was unstable"
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiandra
What will a fanboi say in _____ (fill in your own time frame) about the status of the game?

Fill in your own time frame and put in what you think a fanboi would say as an excuse......

When the game folds because everyone else realizes the game wasn't ready for launch....

fanboi: 'Its cause of all those QQ'ers and trolls who said the game sucked, that's why it was unstable"
Don't like the game? Leave. That's what we'll say.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUE_The6BillionKgMan
Don't like the game? Leave. That's what we'll say.
ya heaven forbid they fix the game, better for everyone to leave.

When the server crashes again in primetime...

fanboi: 'It was scheduled maintenance! They even posted about it (links post scheduling maintenance for 3am to 5am pst and not 3pm to 5pm PST)"

fanboi: "Its open beta (actually headstart)"
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:

fanboi: 'It was scheduled maintenance! They even posted about it (links post scheduling maintenance for 3am to 5am pst and not 3pm to 5pm PST)"

Did you even play in open beta? It's amazing how far the game has come since open beta began. Heaven forbid the game isn't perfect on launch day! Whatever shall we do??
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:

No offense, but it's an MMO. I've played probably a dozen or so MMO's from launch. With not a single exception, every single one had unscheduled downtime during release week.

So far, I've only experienced one crash, in about 12 hrs of playing time. That's actually ahead of the game for most MMO's in my experience (out of major MMO's released, I'd say EQ, SWG, WOW, Anarchy Online, **** were all worse during launch week).
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUE_The6BillionKgMan
Did you even play in open beta? It's amazing how far the game has come since open beta began. Heaven forbid the game isn't perfect on launch day! Whatever shall we do??
yes I did, and the game actually regressed. Some minor issues were fixed, but they introduced more and more bugs towards the end. I haven't gotten to the same point yet as I was when I stopped in OB, but I'm sure they're still there as some people have encountered some already that were there.

Yes heaven forbid the game not be perfect at launch, because it should be, thats what betas are for, to find the bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 12:42 PM
What will a fanboi say when they encounter a bug?

fanboi: "I love that awesome feature, and thank you devs for nerfing me too, I needed it!"
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
yes I did, and the game actually regressed. Some minor issues were fixed, but they introduced more and more bugs towards the end. I haven't gotten to the same point yet as I was when I stopped in OB, but I'm sure they're still there as some people have encountered some already that were there.

Yes heaven forbid the game not be perfect at launch, because it should be, thats what betas are for, to find the bugs.
You really don't know jack ***** about programming, do you? If betas found every single bug there was to be found, they'd never patch games. Hell, Blizzard still patches Starcraft after all of these years.

When you figure out how to write bug-free code on your first pass, come back to this topic. Until then, GTFO.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Why are you even here? It's clear you want this game to fail.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 12:46 PM
omg your a moron, ..............

note, NO game is ever perfect bug free , 100% great launch, so wtf do you expect? 2nd of all, kinda hard to find you played beta, and thinking they ONLY fixed minor issues and it got worse towards the end, i was in closed beta and that was the worse part.
So what the servers went down, I dread to think of how many OTHER mmo's had the same thing happen to them hmmmm..... i wonder.........

2nd note, uninstall go play Tetris

P.s yh call me a fan boi, at least i wont be an arrogant *****